SHIMMER Womens Athletes

Saturi

Damnit! :(

They have such an amazing roster but they were always lacking the exposure to be honest.

Was happy when they made a deal with wwnlive back then and had a ippv or two.

I'm pretty sure if they had made a real deal with that Network they would had a better footing since a wider audiences would had Access to their Content unlike now.

I always appreaciate what they are doing and Support them where I can but I can't buy a flight ticket to the USA only so I can watch a Wrestling Show for one night and tons of fans from all over the world are in the same Position.

If they would give us a easier Access we would be able to Support them more.

Clickwrestle helped a bit but it's still not as good as having a ippv in which you can see the Action live.

Will go and see what I can do and how I can Support them more. :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

SHIMMER announced today that Candice LeRae vs. Mercedes Martinez for the SHIMMER Championship will main event their live iPPV on WrestleMania weekend. The show airs on Saturday, April 1st at noon on FloSlam.

* Also appearing: Dulce Garcia (Sexy Star), Mia Yim, Tessa Blanchard, Leva Bates, Jessicka Havok, Shayna Baszler, Cherry Bomb, Kellyanne, Santana Garrett, Veda Scott, and Britt Baker.

https://twitter.com/SHIMMERwomen/status/829923570105122816

http://411mania.com/wrestling/shimmer-announces-wm-weekend-main-event/

Sadly I will be a going to another all-ladies wrestling show while this is going on, but the lineup so far looks great! Britt Baker has been making a lot of noise recently. Maybe I'll catch the iPPV. :P

1xHLl5f.jpg

Damn

Would a deal with the WWE Network benefit them? With a possible women's tournament coming up, the WWE would probably need somewhere to put a bunch of women if they can't find any room in NXT or the WWE Main roster.

It would definately help if they would make use of the FlowSlam TV aswell.

Their main Problem is that they have very rarely ippvs so people from around the world can't watch their events.

Would they have all Events on ippv I would watch each and every one available for sure! :)

• 1 month later...

There we go! :D

SHIMMER Women Athletes presents
SHIMMER 91
Saturday, April 1st, 2017
Bell Time – 12:00 PM EDT
Orlando Live Events
6405 S US Hwy 17-92
Fern Park, FL 32730

SHIMMER Championship Match
(Champion) Mercedes Martinez with Nicole Savoy vs. Candice LeRae

SHIMMER Tag Team Championship Match
(Champions) Vanessa Kraven & Tessa Blanchard vs. Mia Yim & Kay Lee Ray

International Attraction
Dulce Garcia vs. Kellyanne

Singles Bout
Santana Garrett vs. Shayna Baszler with Nicole Savoy

Also announced thus far for SHIMMER 91:
Cherry Bomb
Jessicka Havok
Leva Bates
Veda Scott
Britt Baker
Samantha Heights
Nevaeh
LuFisto
Shotzi Blackheart

Plus more competitors still to be added, and Portia Perez on iPPV commentary!

• 2 weeks later...

It was a great Show. I must say that the biggest surprise to me was Shayna Baszler.

For the short time she is wrestling she came a long way and does great in the ring. :)

Except of 1 - 2 matches that were decent, all the other matches and the main Event were great!

It was a great Show. I must say that the biggest surprise to me was Shayna Baszler.

For the short time she is wrestling she came a long way and does great in the ring. :)

Except of 1 - 2 matches that were decent, all the other matches and the main Event were great!

Yeah, Japan has been good for her. She's improved quite a lot in a short time.

Yeah, Japan has been good for her. She's improved quite a lot in a short time.

She's Matt Riddleing it

• 1 month later...

Is she coming with Josh Mathews? :hqhq:

Nah but that's cool, I wonder why Impact doesn't use her much anymore. Especially with all the heat she could get with Josh.

• 1 month later...

At the tapings for SHIMMER Volume 94 Neveah suffered an injury during the opening match against Sienna.

During the match Neveah was whipped into the corner and fell to the canvas, clutching her leg. The match was called off an Neveah was helped to the back and due to that, the tapings for the volume were restarted.

Neveah took to her twitter account updated the fans on the status of her injury stating that she fully dilocated her knee and it would not pop back in.

https://twitter.com/nevaehOi4k/status/884119457311981568

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/neveah-suffers-injury/

At the tapings for SHIMMER Volume 94 Neveah suffered an injury during the opening match against Sienna.

During the match Neveah was whipped into the corner and fell to the canvas, clutching her leg. The match was called off an Neveah was helped to the back and due to that, the tapings for the volume were restarted.

Neveah took to her twitter account updated the fans on the status of her injury stating that she fully dilocated her knee and it would not pop back in.

https://twitter.com/nevaehOi4k/status/884119457311981568

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/neveah-suffers-injury/

Ouch! :(

So sorry to hear that.

Hope it won't need surgery and that she will have a speedy recovery.

• 1 month later...

It was interesting to see Shimmer footage on the Mae Young Classic Bracketology special. It'll be interesting to see if the relationship between WWE and Shimmer continue after The Mae Young Classic ends.

I really hope it will. It would be great for both SHIMMER and SHINE to get some cooperation going with the WWE. the wwe would get lots of great talent for their shows and the other promotions the help they need to grow more. :)

It was interesting to see Shimmer footage on the Mae Young Classic Bracketology special. It'll be interesting to see if the relationship between WWE and Shimmer continue after The Mae Young Classic ends.

I really hope it will. It would be great for both SHIMMER and SHINE to get some cooperation going with the WWE. the wwe would get lots of great talent for their shows and the other promotions the help they need to grow more. :)

Actually a bit surprised that WWE has a relationship with only Evolve instead of the rest of the WWN Live network.

And lets hope the relationship between WWE and Shimmer continues as it would enhance any future DVD sets of several female superstars.

Actually a bit surprised that WWE has a relationship with only Evolve instead of the rest of the WWN Live network.

And lets hope the relationship between WWE and Shimmer continues as it would enhance any future DVD sets of several female superstars.

Yeah, I'm kinda surprised too. I guess the other promotions are not interested or the deal the WWE wanted to give them didn't fit their expectations? :o

It would be great for SHIMMER though since it could bring more audience in their Shows and sell more merch and DVDs in the process.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived