Amazing Spider-Man 2: The Videogame

Chazzle.

Christ, because the Arkham Batman games success every superhero game wants to start copying from it. They can't be original? Each generation gets worse.

well would ya rather have a shitty superhero game?

From all the reviews I've read, even with the Arkham fighting mechanics. This is still a shitty superhero game.

Terrible....plus it didn't help that Gamestop decided to screw me out of my pre-order exclusive. They tried telling me that, it was for quote a "limited time", & I said yea....a limited time, as long as it was still under pre-order. Then they changed their story & told me they only had a limited number of codes, so not all pre-orders got their exclusive, which was a bullshit excuse as well.

I'll still pick it up down the line just to have played it. I did like the first movie game, when not a lot of people did. Plus I'm a mark for alt outfits in Superhero games. I do stories in my own head... weird I know.

I'll still pick it up down the line just to have played it. I did like the first movie game, when not a lot of people did. Plus I'm a mark for alt outfits in Superhero games. I do stories in my own head... weird I know.

Not that weird. Used to do the same thing.

It's an okay game. Combat is fun though I'm not a huge fan of the new web slinging. I preferred it in the first game. The story is a little slow but still overall enjoyable. I prefer the first game though.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have it but I played it very briefly at my uncle's at.. the A.I.... I just wanted to laugh at it. A lot of people compare it to the Arkham series and I can see why but if the A.I. in this Spider-Man game were like the A.I. in the Arkham series then I'd definitely hop on it but.. I think the A.I. is the only thing keeping me from getting it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived