The Pokemon Thread

Faster Than Light

If you get them on Trozei and move them over why bother on the actual games. Sides, don't you get them by lining up three or w/e?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you get them on Trozei and move them over why bother on the actual games. Sides, don't you get them by lining up three or w/e?

No, you catch a few Pokemon per level. When you start a level, there is a Pokemon at the top of the screen. You line up 3 or more Pokemon on the lower screen to perform attacks on the Pokemon up top. When you've attacked it enough, you catch it.

Mega Pinsir is a monster, even without Swords Dance boosts. With one or two SD boosts it can clean up like almost no other.

Mega Alakazam is worthless imo. Virtually the same as Alakazam but with slight boosts. It'd be much better off with a Focus Sash or a Choice Scarf to avoid getting dominated.

Not sure if we're allowed to talk about this here, but:

I just downloaded a GBA/GBC emulator online (no jailbreaking or hacking it anything) and now have Pokemon Fire Red, Leaf Green, Ruby, Sapphire, & Emerald on my iPhone 5S! :D

Only problem I've run into is the cheats section won't work so I can't get all 3 starters -_-

I have a GBA and GB/GBC emulator for Android that allows trading. It doesn't even need an internet connection.

Oh, and on another note. I still haven't found the Heracross I'm after in Silver, so I'm running from all the Spearow that I find, and in my haste, I run from a shiny one. Of course I'm gutted, as I've never had a shiny in a generation II game. Anyways, I go back to looking for Heracross, and find another shiny Spearow, like a minute later. Like, what the hell?

So I find 2 shinies. But, I still can't find a *censored*ing Heracross.

Only ones I didn't knew were the scary man in Cinnabar and the one with the Rock weakness. All those humans turned into/transformed thingys are stupid as *Censored* though.

Only ones I didn't knew were the scary man in Cinnabar and the one with the Rock weakness. All those humans turned into/transformed thingys are stupid as *Censored* though.

I didn't know Tangela Vine Whip, how to check gender in gen 1, Deino German numbers and Parasect being controlled by its Mushroom.

Archived