Faster Than Light

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current Pokemon Reborn team:

Lv 30 Monferno

Lv 22 Carnivine(shiny)

Lv 18 Swirlix

Lv 28 Kricketune(it has actually saved me a couple times.)

Only have 2 badges. And I keep getting swept by a trainer's Chatot. -_-

I just got a Chimchar in Zeta and I'm not sure if I should replace my Magmortar with it. I want to, but I already have a great dual-type Fighting Pokemon in Breloom.

Only if it has Iron Fist

I got an item from the Blackfist Dept Store that changes a Pokemon's ability to its hidden ability but I think I'm gonna use it to give Breloom Technician for now. I'll probably buy another one later on.

I just got a Chimchar in Zeta and I'm not sure if I should replace my Magmortar with it. I want to, but I already have a great dual-type Fighting Pokemon in Breloom.

Only if it has Iron Fist

I got an item from the Blackfist Dept Store that changes a Pokemon's ability to its hidden ability but I think I'm gonna use it to give Breloom Technician for now. I'll probably buy another one later on.

Do you have to give it to the Pokemon and it's only temporary or is it a one time use/throwaway item and a permanent change?

Only if it has Iron Fist

Do you have to give it to the Pokemon and it's only temporary or is it a one time use/throwaway item and a permanent change?

One time use.

Archived