Flash

delete

Robbie Amell- Firestorm has been added to the show, funny that is Steven Amells(Arrow) cousin

http://mashable.com/2014/07/09/robbie-amell-firestorm-the-flash/

I'm confused, I read that the pilot leaked online but I didn't research it too much. Is there actually a video of it online? If so, can someone post a link of it please?

Try Google, I was lucky to get it from YouTube last week. It will be somewhere out there. But its awesome

So it's a video and not a script? Cool! I need to find it before they all get taken down :)

I can't find it anywhere online, can anyone help me out with a link to it please?

I've been looking and can't find it. I downloaded it from YouTube in time. Its getting harder to find it. Maybe you can find a link on YouTube

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wentworth Miller of Prison Break fame has been announced as Captain Cold aka Leonard Snart.

Never watched Prison Break, but he looks like Captain Cold from the comics. I am so pumped for this show.

Awesome, I wonder who else. Mirror Master and Captain Boomerang has to be in it

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, after thinking about the episode a lot I've decided to share my thoughts on it.

WARNING: The content inside the spoiler tabs spoils the pilot episode of The Flash, if you're going to watch it when it airs. Don't read.

Overall, I really liked the episode. Hopefully there aren't too many flashbacks like Arrow, I've started watching Arrow from the start again before it starts in October. Just like in Arrow, the flashbacks are a nice touch if they have major relevance in the current episode. But they can get boring after a while which puts a downer on the episode.

I like the duo of Cisco and Caitlin, quite funny. Also, I can't wait to see

Robbie Amell play the role of Caitlin's allegedly dead fiancé Ronnie Raymond (Firestorm), hopefully in the 2 hour crossover episode they have a mini little scene and Robbie and Stephen have a little awkward chat.

I could tell when Iris and Eddie met up, they were gonna kiss. Predictable but it spices things up a bit, I'll come on to that later. Also, Iris is super super hot.

I liked the scene between Barry and Oliver, the end part when they both say cool was hilarious. The writers seem to nail the comedy in both shows.

At the end there was the little part about a merger between WayneTech and Queen Consolidated being completed, I doubt that Batman/Bruce Wayne will make an appearance but I hope he does. Maybe in the ever last episode of Arrow they can have a brief meeting between the two.

Now onto the main part which I said I'd come back to, the ending. Initially I had no clue what it meant, Harrison Wells walking and accessing the future newspaper which read something like "The Flash vanishes in crisis" confused the hell out of me. But after a major research session, I read that in the comics Eobard (Shortened to Eddie) Thawne is a fan of The Flash living in the 25th century. He idolizes him so much that he wants to meet him, so he gets surgery to look like Barry and gets his powers (By doing the exact same thing that happened to Barry) and goes back in time with the Cosmic Treadmill. However the Cosmic Treadmill broke down over the years so it took him to several years after the death of Barry, this lead to Thawne going mentally unstable. After going to the Flash mueseum, he discovers that he's destined to become "The Reverse Flash" and he's meant to die at the hands of his idol. Etc and shit, him and Barry become rivals. Flash eventually defeats him and sends him back to his time.

Most people online are saying that Thawne is going to become Flash's arch rival, but there's another theory. Apparently, Harrison Wells is the future Eobard Thawne and he went back in time. He named himself Harrison Wells after the famous time traveller H.G. Wells. The reason he's helping Barry so much is because if Barry doesn't become Flash, Thawne/Wells doesn't become the Reverse Flash and he has no relevance. Also when Harrison says "Run Barry run", he knows that it'll motivate him because his dad (or mum, I can't remember right now. I think it was his dad though) said it to him as a child when "The Man" was killing his mum. He knew that line... Because he was the man that killed his mum, again to possibly motivate Barry into later on becoming The Flash.

Mind-blowing right?

• 4 weeks later...

We can now add heatwave, and its the 2nt prison break character. I hope to see Mirror Master and Captain Boomerang soon. I wonder who will be playing Zoom whenever he shows if

the guy in the wheelchair (forgot his name)isn't him

http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/09/03/prison-breaks-dominic-purcell-joins-the-flash-as-heatwave-in-the/

So so far we have Zoom, Frost, Cold, Heatwave, Clock King, Weather Wizard, Plastique. Wow at the villains. And I think I found a way to watch the CW!

• 1 month later...

The pilot was *censored*ing fantastic. And as a huge DC Comics mark, none of the liberties they took really irked me. Barry and Iris being childhood friends is kinda weird, but whatever.

There were a ton of references, which I love. And the direction the story looks like it's heading has me excited as hell.

I watched the pilot a few months back and I liked what I saw. I wasn't a really big Flash fan so I had to do major research on that just so I could get most of the references that I missed. I forgot about it and then realized that it was going to premiere tonight so I had to watch it again. Personally this looks like one of those shows that you can't help wait until the new episode comes out.

Okay, after thinking about the episode a lot I've decided to share my thoughts on it.

WARNING: The content inside the spoiler tabs spoils the pilot episode of The Flash, if you're going to watch it when it airs. Don't read.

Overall, I really liked the episode. Hopefully there aren't too many flashbacks like Arrow, I've started watching Arrow from the start again before it starts in October. Just like in Arrow, the flashbacks are a nice touch if they have major relevance in the current episode. But they can get boring after a while which puts a downer on the episode.

I like the duo of Cisco and Caitlin, quite funny. Also, I can't wait to see

Robbie Amell play the role of Caitlin's allegedly dead fiancé Ronnie Raymond (Firestorm), hopefully in the 2 hour crossover episode they have a mini little scene and Robbie and Stephen have a little awkward chat.

I could tell when Iris and Eddie met up, they were gonna kiss. Predictable but it spices things up a bit, I'll come on to that later. Also, Iris is super super hot.

I liked the scene between Barry and Oliver, the end part when they both say cool was hilarious. The writers seem to nail the comedy in both shows.

At the end there was the little part about a merger between WayneTech and Queen Consolidated being completed, I doubt that Batman/Bruce Wayne will make an appearance but I hope he does. Maybe in the ever last episode of Arrow they can have a brief meeting between the two.

Now onto the main part which I said I'd come back to, the ending. Initially I had no clue what it meant, Harrison Wells walking and accessing the future newspaper which read something like "The Flash vanishes in crisis" confused the hell out of me. But after a major research session, I read that in the comics Eobard (Shortened to Eddie) Thawne is a fan of The Flash living in the 25th century. He idolizes him so much that he wants to meet him, so he gets surgery to look like Barry and gets his powers (By doing the exact same thing that happened to Barry) and goes back in time with the Cosmic Treadmill. However the Cosmic Treadmill broke down over the years so it took him to several years after the death of Barry, this lead to Thawne going mentally unstable. After going to the Flash mueseum, he discovers that he's destined to become "The Reverse Flash" and he's meant to die at the hands of his idol. Etc and shit, him and Barry become rivals. Flash eventually defeats him and sends him back to his time.

Most people online are saying that Thawne is going to become Flash's arch rival, but there's another theory. Apparently, Harrison Wells is the future Eobard Thawne and he went back in time. He named himself Harrison Wells after the famous time traveller H.G. Wells. The reason he's helping Barry so much is because if Barry doesn't become Flash, Thawne/Wells doesn't become the Reverse Flash and he has no relevance. Also when Harrison says "Run Barry run", he knows that it'll motivate him because his dad (or mum, I can't remember right now. I think it was his dad though) said it to him as a child when "The Man" was killing his mum. He knew that line... Because he was the man that killed his mum, again to possibly motivate Barry into later on becoming The Flash.

Mind-blowing right?

I enjoyed the pilot last night...

not so sure about the idea of having the cop knowing who he is along with the doctor and his two assistants. Isn't that overkill on the "knowing your secret identity" thing?

Also, something I noticed during the episode.. not really a spoiler but a detail OR easter egg in the show that may lead to an episode or not..

Wonder how they'll do Grodd if he is going to be a character on the show?

Also, something I noticed during the episode.. not really a spoiler but a detail OR easter egg in the show that may lead to an episode or not..

Wonder how they'll do Grodd if he is going to be a character on the show?

I'm wondering the same thing. I mean I would assume he's gonna show up at some point, since they went out of their way to show his broken cage. If I were to guess, there probably won't be a Gorilla City, or even Grodd as a main baddy. I'm just hoping he's not just a random 'villain of the week' though. Or worse yet, an enforcer for a different villain

Was anything changed from the leaked pilot and the TV pilot?

The only thing i noticed that changed was how oliver jumped from the building after he and barry talked. I remember he did a sideways flip thing in the leaked pilot and he did a regular jump in the TV pilot.

rXxgeAm.jpg

iqai5f5.jpg

0pUImcL.jpg

5QUqJG6.jpg

Zoom looks evil. Don't like the black pants, rather them be yellow like usual

Sorry if I uploaded the pics wrong

And I didn't see no sideways flip in the leaked one

Sorry if I added spoilers..

I can't watch Flash nor Arrow till the 24th. Was it better than the pilot?

Archived