5/18/2014 ACH uploaded to CC Now Working

IPIRTLE

• 1 month later...

This looks great, really captured his face, my advice is to use the shave hair (I think it's hair 5 or 6) the one with the triangular shape hairline and then put a skin coloured design over it to straighten the hairline (if you're unsure what I mean look at my ACH preview in my topic a few below this one)

The reason I suggest this is ACH doesn't have his hair shaved as fine these days and he does actually have quite a receeding hairline; I can understand why you used the hair above but I think the hairline of this style is too straight and to "healthy" for ACH

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm it's appears every time I try and preview it on CC it's say "service is unavailable" it's only doing it with recently uploaded caws; I also noticed the "what's hot" list as you enter CC has wrestlers with very low ratings and downloads compared to usual; looks like maybe they reset CC or are doing maintenance in some way?

I had this issue a couple of weeks ago when uploading my drew gulak caw, a few people messaged me as above and reupload it on Saturday and it worked

So In short it's appears CC is temporarily goosed meaning you may have to reupload ACH later

OK ILL TRY TO TRANSFER TO DIFFERENT SLOT THEN UPLOAD

JUST TRIED A DIFFERENT CAW SAME THING SO IT IS THE SERVER ALSO THE CAW U DOWNLOADED WAS IT UPLOADED TODAY CAUSE THOSE ARE THE ONES EFFECTED

OK ILL TRY TO TRANSFER TO DIFFERENT SLOT THEN UPLOAD

JUST TRIED A DIFFERENT CAW SAME THING SO IT IS THE SERVER ALSO THE CAW U DOWNLOADED WAS IT UPLOADED TODAY CAUSE THOSE ARE THE ONES EFFECTED

Just re-upload it tomorrow. Its the servers.

It's definitely the servers caws uploaded at the time they're messing with it won't work, Greenwood must've downloaded a caw that was uploaded before they tinkered with CC

If you could reupload it today I'd be very grateful, hopefully it'll be okay then

Archived