Batista shoves down radio show host at house show

Ömniscieɳce®

Fans should respect wrestlers and their worlds, so to speak. Batista in my opinion was completely justified in the way he acted if he was shoved or psychically (maliciously) touched. Wrestlers have every right to defend themselves and act accordingly and how they see fit past once it goes past that guardrail. I don't condole any legit violent behaviour but I can respect the decision taken by Batista and many other wrestlers before him. I'm not a fan of his current work but props to him for protecting himself.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fans should respect wrestlers and their worlds, so to speak. Batista in my opinion was completely justified in the way he acted if he was shoved or psychically (maliciously) touched. Wrestlers have every right to defend themselves and act accordingly and how they see fit past once it goes past that guardrail. I don't condole condone any legit violent behaviour but I can respect the decision taken by Batista and many other wrestlers before him. I'm not a fan of his current work but props to him for protecting himself.

Its a weird double standard. If I walked up to someone in the streets and shoved them or punched them they would immediately retaliate typically and feel like they HAD to. But someone like Batista does it or another person in that setting does it, they're immediately a terrible person and should know better and just put up with it. I'm 100% with ya on that, I'm behind anyone who stands up for themselves when a fan decides to step that line

wait so punk could hit a fan and it ok but Batista does it he has to be fired

Punk can do anything and it will always be 'justified'. Much like Rock supposedly storming out of the WWE and being called a diva, but Punks leaves in a similar fashion and is hailed a hero.

Nope. Punk has gotten fair amount of shit for what he's done. Rock stormed out, but he had no reason to. He apparently made up shit about an injury and left, while Punk seems to have left because of WWE, and according to some, in hopes that his leaving would give Bryan or someone else a good spot on WM. Pretty sure people would react to this better than to Punk's elbow, because at least Batista was the one who was attacked. Batista also shoved the guy back down when he could have punched him.

There is no double standard with Punk, Batista, or anyone else.

I love how hating Batista is the cool thing to do now.

lolwhat? There's no such thing as Batista hate. That may have been true years ago, but it's not anymore. Batista is actually being applauded for not escalating the whole thing when he had every right to.

To be honest, I wouldn't even get mad if he did punch the guy. This also proves he's either not on steroids or has control over roid rage. Lulz

Archived