M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 53,653 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ask in PM
  • Twitter: ask in PM

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:23 PM

wait so punk could hit a fan and it ok but Batista does it he has to be fired

Punk can do anything and it will always be 'justified'. Much like Rock supposedly storming out of the WWE and being called a diva, but Punks leaves in a similar fashion and is hailed a hero.

Nope. Punk has gotten fair amount of shit for what he's done. Rock stormed out, but he had no reason to. He apparently made up shit about an injury and left, while Punk seems to have left because of WWE, and according to some, in hopes that his leaving would give Bryan or someone else a good spot on WM. Pretty sure people would react to this better than to Punk's elbow, because at least Batista was the one who was attacked. Batista also shoved the guy back down when he could have punched him.

There is no double standard with Punk, Batista, or anyone else.

I love how hating Batista is the cool thing to do now.

lolwhat? There's no such thing as Batista hate. That may have been true years ago, but it's not anymore. Batista is actually being applauded for not escalating the whole thing when he had every right to.

To be honest, I wouldn't even get mad if he did punch the guy. This also proves he's either not on steroids or has control over roid rage. Lulz

#82 Crack.

Crack.

Official CAWs.ws Addict †

• Members
  • 57,286 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:25 PM

I love how hating Batista is the cool thing to do now.

He deserves every bit of it