Absolutely...Perfect! *Uploaded to CC*

CDawgRI

********************Uploaded on Community Creations; Search "Perfect" or "BigBlueRI869007"**************

Despite the banning that appears to be going on, I've uploaded this Mr. Perfect CAW, as it is the first time I applied textures to a CAW. For this I used the SVR2007 Textures of Mr Perfect in-game model. I apologize for the iPhone pics, but I don't have a capture card. I would have liked to upload this onto CC just for preview purposes, but I'd rather not risk being banned from XBL.

The lack of good hair choices kills me, and I think this is the only one that really works for Mr. Perfect. What also drives me nuts is that damn line down the middle of the back that I can't seem to conceal. The attires shown are 2 of 4 created; attires 2 and 3 (not shown) are just the typical sky blue and yellow singlets, with the black design on the back, that many have done.

Credits are as follows:

Morphing (with my own tweaks): A combination of Kevin220396 SVR 2011, and OldSchool's WWE'12, formulas

Textures: IamCrazyPT for this post, which included links to all the different textures from past WWE Games titles.

Special Thank You to KG971 for his modding tool.

Default Attire

cmbl.jpg1y51.jpg

h2tx.jpg9suv.jpgu536.jpg

Attire 4 "Manager"

32g6.jpg1gw0.jpg

Archived