The Icons Originals : Womens Division 2K14 - Sophia York updated & Morgan preview 3/9/14

S.I.G.

I don't make female CAWs very often, I usually only make Quinn James and that's if I bother to get around to her, but after making 39 Male CAWs I was getting a bit bored so I decided to try my hand at some female CAWs, take it easy on me...

W.I.P.

The quintessential All American girl and a fan favorite, she hails from Los Angeles, California

Quinn James

gK2TXmZ.jpg

A submission expert with dark intentions and a burning hate for James for being everything she's not. She hails from San Diego, California

Lilith

PvOZZLM.jpg

She considers herself the most beautiful woman in the universe and wears a mask to protect, as she puts it, her "million dollar face."

"The Beautiful One" Sophia York

CWnkWUR.jpg

Morgan

A member of the asylum, Morgan is what they call "tempermental". She suffers from multiple personality disorder, she's usually an upbeat happy person, but at any moment she can snap and suffer from a very intense violent episode

cJ2OBjN.jpg

Thanks guys! The attires are all pretty early, with the exception of Lilith, she's pretty much complete I just need to finish up her tattoo sleeve and slap it on her arm. Sophia's attire is getting completely reworked other than the mask portion of it.

@Olan - Unfortunately they are not as I don't have xbox live at the moment.

Thanks guys! The attires are all pretty early, with the exception of Lilith, she's pretty much complete I just need to finish up her tattoo sleeve and slap it on her arm. Sophia's attire is getting completely reworked other than the mask portion of it.

Thxs. Too bad. I guess no formulas?

I could probably do forms once they're completed, although a lot of their attires are paint tooled. Are you interested in just the base morphs and attires?

I could probably do forms once they're completed, although a lot of their attires are paint tooled. Are you interested in just the base morphs and attires?

Yea that would be all I would need if not to much trouble

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived