Batman: Arkham Series

Ghost.

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'm confused by everyone talking about an Arkham sequel? That's done as far as I'm aware. If we ever get something else it'll be its own thing unrelated to arkham. The Arkhamverse is already convoluted with plotholes galore, don't ruin it even more (Barbra with Tim instead of Dick, in the past [batgirl DLC] which makes Tim like 15?)

• 1 month later...

Yeah I'm confused by everyone talking about an Arkham sequel? That's done as far as I'm aware. If we ever get something else it'll be its own thing unrelated to arkham. The Arkhamverse is already convoluted with plotholes galore, don't ruin it even more (Barbra with Tim instead of Dick, in the past [batgirl DLC] which makes Tim like 15?)

Different universes I think, but yeah that did sound off to me.

I got Return to Arkham. Loving it. Not world's different in terms of look or graphics but it does have updated textures. Also the added lighting and things like puddles and rain effects make it that much better. Very cool. Plus I'm glad to have all games on one system. Hopefully we'll get Origins soon but probably not. Updated textures and lighting as well as less bugs would help that game tremendously.

Just beat Asylum again (haven't played it since the original release) I forgot just how *censored*ing good it is.

And Platinumed it.. couldn't do it all those years ago. Some of those combat challenges were TOUGH.

• 1 year later...

The Arkham games are so great, I'm so glad I got into them. I first played one when I got Arkham City GOTY. then I got Arkham Origins and then Arkham Knight and man, I was so pumped for that game, glad I wasn't disappointed (except for that confusing ending, I just didn't get it). And Arkham Asylum was after the rest. All of them are so awesome! :wiggle:

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So...I bought all the Arkham Knight DLC for Xbox the other night, because it's on sale for like $9.99 or something. Just a crazy amount of content. Plus, I kinda abandoned AK really early and never went back to playing it. So...this was to force myself back into playing it. At least...that's the theory, if I ever have the time. :lol:

Which also reminds me that I bought all the Spider-Man DLC a long time ago and never played any of that either. Yeah...time is not something I have much of right now. Lol.

So...I bought all the Arkham Knight DLC for Xbox the other night, because it's on sale for like $9.99 or something. Just a crazy amount of content. Plus, I kinda abandoned AK really early and never went back to playing it. So...this was to force myself back into playing it. At least...that's the theory, if I ever have the time. :lol:

Which also reminds me that I bought all the Spider-Man DLC a long time ago and never played any of that either. Yeah...time is not something I have much of right now. Lol.

Same boat. I replayed Arkham City through game pass, and finally finished all the riddler trophies, side missions, DLC, etc. except for those stupid challenge missions.

Also bought the Spider-Man DLC back in May (or somewhere around there) because it was on sale and just never got around to actually playing it haha

Archived