Soap...Look, I was gonna go easy on you not to hurt your feelings But I'm only going to get this one chance!

IɳFamous

"I'm not taking any chances

You were just what the doctor ordered"

Tonight's expose, brought to you by:

By your very own...Infamous.

So this guy named Soap who most of you pretty much bum suck on this forum, turned out to be a catfish. He faked to be three different girls one of which was his current gf supposedly and the other two were his ex. The pictures of the girls he used for these fake personas were of the three girls that go to the same school as him. That's how we found out because we found the real girls and asked them. These girls didn't even know the guy but in his world, all three girls were like his bitches. Those girls in a skype group chat and on kik messenger, would just post shit bigging this guy Soap up like he was some Casanova sex god ladies man and say they had sex with him and shit and even had a threesome...All imaginary of course. For all we know, this guy is probably a virgin. He also took some secret mugshots of girls and posted them in the kik and skype chat which they said they never even knew about. Creepy af right?

As some of you probably know this guy mentioned being some star quarterback in his school. In actual sense, HE is some star quarterpounder who doesn't play any sort of sport (confirmed by the real girls). He is some fat underage kid.

Oh and the worst part of it all, one of the guy in the skype chat posted a picture of his penis to one of the fake girls who was Soap, another dude, also 17, underage. HAH!

Now to top it all of, here is some proof!

TUWtvp1.png

RMGR2kQ.png

5S0La1I.png?1

9UKY9HU.png

After all this shit, dude still lied to us and only let out half the truth.

Credit to a good friend DJ (Crayne) for gathering evidence and exposing his ass.

He played it good though and most of us thought it was real. We all got played well. I don't even know what's real anymore at this point. I went out and didn't feel like *censored*ing a girl. Her vagina might be fake. Might be made out of rubber.

Some of you might think this is Character Assassination or Harsh and you may not be wrong, but no one appreciates fake *censored*s who stoop to such low levels to get attention and shit on other people. I think you all deserve to know his reality. He made up some disgusting shit like one of the girls having her family members died and her brother having cancer and shit just to get some sympathy and attention and had all these fake personas big him up to be some celebrity who gets girls for jokes. As well as, said so much shit to people and hated them over something which never existed.I think in the end, he deserves this.

I'm OUT!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is this.

I can see your jaw dropping like forever. :lol:

Lol nah I was reading the Skype chat all day

But don't talk D:

Archived