WWE Network Discussion Thread

WWEFreak69

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My purchase went through, apparently...even though I never saw the confirmation page a single time. Tried to login on Xbox and it says email or password not correct...even though my bank account has been charged $9.99...

It has to be a server thing at this point haha My friend can't even log in to his account. I'm on the main screen but getting "media error: video not available" like many others

Watching Bash at the Beach 96. I'm in the uk I used all my normal info and used 90210 as a zip code. Watching on Apple TV now have signed in on ipad and iphone also. No problems ATM a little slow to begin with. A little disappointed that not every Raw is on there and no Nitro anywhere. And strangely no Rumble 2011

Watching Bash at the Beach 96. I'm in the uk I used all my normal info and used 90210 as a zip code. Watching on Apple TV now have signed in on ipad and iphone also. No problems ATM a little slow to begin with. A little disappointed that not every Raw is on there and no Nitro anywhere. And strangely no Rumble 2011

So all you did was listed your country as the US and zip code as 90210? Sweet

Yup created a separate wwe.com account first. Don't know if that matters though.

Public Enemy currently facing The Nasty Boys in a dog collar match

Yup created a separate wwe.com account first. Don't know if that matters though.

Hmmm. Lets see if creating a new account works

Don't need to. Just edit existing zip code and country

Don't need to. Just edit existing zip code and country

Doesn't work for me. :(

Archived