WWE Network Discussion Thread

WWEFreak69

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens at the October 3rd live WWE Network special will now be for Owens' WWE Intercontinental Title. It was previously listed as non-title but the Madison Square Garden website made the change to the card today. They also added an appearance by Kane. Below is the updated listing:
Steel Cage Match for the WWE United States Title
Seth Rollins vs. John Cena
WWE Tag Team Title Match
The Dudley Boyz vs. The New Day
WWE Intercontinental Title Match
Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens
Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman vs. Big Show
Randy Orton vs. Sheamus
Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev
* Appearances by Kane, Mark Henry, Stardust, Team Bella and more

Oh geez, those last 2 matches. Rematch city, bitches.

Honestly, the title matches are the only appealing parts on the card.

Anyone know exactly when that hurricane is hitting us over here in the east coast? I heard maybe over Saturday night til Sunday morning. I hope my power doesn't go out during the MSG show.

Shit, I'm gonna miss like a week of wrestling due to this.

In addition to the already announced line-up for tomorrow nights WWE MSG Network special, Charlotte and Team Bella are being advertised, meaning its possible we might see a Divas Title match added to the card.

Additionally, Mark Henry, Kane and Stardust are being advertised for the event so its likely they will be in-action as well.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/625993-more-talents-advertised-for-wwe-msg-special-possible-divas-title-match-alex-riley-returning-to-the-wwe-pc-cena-flair-added-to-2016-european-tour#.Vg6ocAb_22Q.twitter

Archived