WWE Network Discussion Thread

WWEFreak69

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE TABEL FOR 3!

Loved the Diva Legends episode, way too short for those three. I loved how Ivory went off about being called a Diva.

Molly Holly seems soooo nice.

That really bugs me too. I know they call every wrestler a "superstar" and that's stupid too, because if everybody's a "superstar" than no one is, because that's average.

But I can live with that because "superstar" isn't an insult. Outside of WWE, if you call a female a "diva," it's insulting.

It is? I never knew htat, I always thought that a diva was a female version of a hustler.

A diva is someone who's really uppety and bitchy. Someone who thinks they're hot shit and let everyone know. Overdramatic. That kind of person. Though I'm pretty sure it's now used for males and females, but yeah. Definitely negative.

I LOVE TABEL FOR 3!

Loved the Diva Legends episode, way too short for those three. I loved how Ivory went off about being called a Diva.

That really bugs me too. I know they call every wrestler a "superstar" and that's stupid too, because if everybody's a "superstar" than no one is, because that's average.

But I can live with that because "superstar" isn't an insult. Outside of WWE, if you call a female a "diva," it's insulting.

It is? I never knew htat, I always thought that a diva was a female version of a hustler.

A diva is someone who's really uppety and bitchy. Someone who thinks they're hot shit and let everyone know. Overdramatic. That kind of person. Though I'm pretty sure it's now used for males and females, but yeah. Definitely negative.

I LOVE TABEL FOR 3!

It's like calling them a brat/primadonna.

I know guys, I was making a Beyonce-reference and now I'm sad because nobody cared.

So if I sign up to the Network, do I get to choose/ask when they take the money from me each month (say I wanted it taken on the 10th of each), or do they take it when they want to?

They take it when you sign up...and then every 30 days thereafter. So, if you want it on a specific date, you just need to sign up on a specific date...and you'll be charged every month on around the same date (give or take a few days due to months being shorter and longer).

So if I sign up to the Network, do I get to choose/ask when they take the money from me each month (say I wanted it taken on the 10th of each), or do they take it when they want to?

They take it when you sign up...and then every 30 days thereafter. So, if you want it on a specific date, you just need to sign up on a specific date...and you'll be charged every month on around the same date (give or take a few days due to months being shorter and longer).

Awesome. Appreciate the help, sir :cool:

– Here is the card for this weekend’s Madison Square Garden show, which will air on the WWE Network. The show will not feature Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and others because they are on the other house show loop and will be in Maine.

* Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show
* Steel Cage US Title Match: Seth Rollins vs. John Cena
* WWE Tag Team Title Match: New Day vs. The Dudley Boyz
* WWE Intercontinental Title Match: Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho
* Rusev vs. Dolph Ziggler
* Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

Also appearing: Charlotte, Team Bella, Stardust, Kane and Mark Henry

http://411mania.com/wrestling/updated-card-for-madison-square-garden-network-show/

So did anybody see the new Table for 3?

The one with Bryan, Ziggler and Ryback? On my list of things to do.

Watching it now.

Ryback: "How am I the only one without food? Feels wrong." Lmao. "I don't believe we need to hold hands for the postive thoughts to work"...Ryback killing me. :lol:

Most entertaining episode yet, IMO. Laughed so many times.

Archived