WWE Network Discussion Thread

WWEFreak69

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching Raw Flashback...Mankind has a beautiful exit theme lol.

Also, I thought Savio Vega was just gonna be a random squash match 2K just put in for the Stone Cold Showcase, but they actually had a real feud. :lol:

Why is AL Snow apart of the Rockers? :XD:

Warrior vs. Kane...1996 is weird.

Watching Raw Flashback...Mankind has a beautiful exit theme lol.

Also, I thought Savio Vega was just gonna be a random squash match 2K just put in for the Stone Cold Showcase, but they actually had a real feud. :lol:

Why is AL Snow apart of the Rockers? :XD:

Warrior vs. Kane...1996 is weird.

Best part about Snow being in the Rockers is Jannetty was STILL the Jannetty of that group hahahahah

Some old Raws are missing things. I watched episode 307 and The Brood was facing Big Show. Undertaker sais he wan't Christian to face him alone and gets squashed. Then nothing else with the Brood is shown the rest of the episode. Next week they show last week Undertaker was gonna sacrifice Christin but Edge and Gangrel attecked them. The completely cut the scene from the episode. Then in the same episode Shamrock is lookkng for his sister in the boiler room and finds her, then they hear a noise and the segment ends, then later Ken is laid out with a robe around him about to be sacrifised by the ministry and the segment ends. Then later Shamrock just walks out in street clothes and calls out the Undertaker. WTF was it aired like that or did the Network just edit it wrong?

Some old Raws are missing things. I watched episode 307 and The Brood was facing Big Show. Undertaker sais he wan't Christian to face him alone and gets squashed. Then nothing else with the Brood is shown the rest of the episode. Next week they show last week Undertaker was gonna sacrifice Christin but Edge and Gangrel attecked them. The completely cut the scene from the episode. Then in the same episode Shamrock is lookkng for his sister in the boiler room and finds her, then they hear a noise and the segment ends, then later Ken is laid out with a robe around him about to be sacrifised by the ministry and the segment ends. Then later Shamrock just walks out in street clothes and calls out the Undertaker. WTF was it aired like that or did the Network just edit it wrong?

Was actually trying to figure this out as well, I'm like wait, did I miss something?

– WWE’s adult-themed cartoon Camp WWE has been noticably delayed on the WWE Network and the WON has an update on it. According to the outlet, some episodes had to be reworked in order to edit Hulk Hogan’s character out.

Hogan was supposed to be a “camp legend” from a different era in the cartoon. His removal is similar to that of CM Punk, who was removed after he left the company.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/camp-wwe-delayed-due-to-hogan-removal/

Lmao...Jesus.

Its weird that they still went ahead and cut out some of that more "offensive" stuff when it came to sacrifices. I'm also pretty sure you still can't see Taker hanging the Bossman from the top of the Cell with the help of The Brood at I think Mania 15

ECW Originals Tommy Dreamer and Taz were at the WWE TV Studios in Stamford, CT on Wednesday to record footage for Future WWE DVD and WWE Network projects.

Some of the footage recorded will be featured on the Dudley Boyz DVD that comes out next year, as well as the next “OMG!” DVD, according to PWInsider.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/reason-why-tommy-dreamer-taz-were-at-wwe-tv-studios/

- It looks like JBL is getting a new interview series on the WWE Network.

The first one-hour episode of “Legends with JBL” airs this coming Monday night after RAW goes off the air at 11:06pm EST. His first guest will be Eric Bischoff. The synopsis reads like this:

“JBL shoots straight with the controversial Eric Bischoff in this first of a hard-hitting two-part interview with the former WCW President!”

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wwe-reveals-big-new-project-for-jbl/

I LOVE TABEL FOR 3!

Loved the Diva Legends episode, way too short for those three. I loved how Ivory went off about being called a Diva.

Molly Holly seems soooo nice.

That really bugs me too. I know they call every wrestler a "superstar" and that's stupid too, because if everybody's a "superstar" than no one is, because that's average.

But I can live with that because "superstar" isn't an insult. Outside of WWE, if you call a female a "diva," it's insulting.

At least it's nice to hear past women acknowledge it.

I feel like WWE might...MIGHT be on the verge of ditching the diva name...at least for the championship. I know Total Divas is here to stay, but they might change the name of the belt, and the division as a whole...now that they have respectable female wrestlers again.

- Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens at the October 3rd live WWE Network special will now be for Owens' WWE Intercontinental Title. It was previously listed as non-title but the Madison Square Garden website made the change to the card today. They also added an appearance by Kane. Below is the updated listing:
Steel Cage Match for the WWE United States Title
Seth Rollins vs. John Cena
WWE Tag Team Title Match
The Dudley Boyz vs. The New Day
WWE Intercontinental Title Match
Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens
Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman vs. Big Show
Randy Orton vs. Sheamus
Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev
* Appearances by Kane, Mark Henry, Stardust, Team Bella and more

I'm really interested in Y2J vs. Owens

I LOVE TABEL FOR 3!

Loved the Diva Legends episode, way too short for those three. I loved how Ivory went off about being called a Diva.

That really bugs me too. I know they call every wrestler a "superstar" and that's stupid too, because if everybody's a "superstar" than no one is, because that's average.

But I can live with that because "superstar" isn't an insult. Outside of WWE, if you call a female a "diva," it's insulting.

It is? I never knew htat, I always thought that a diva was a female version of a hustler.

I LOVE TABEL FOR 3!

It is? I never knew htat, I always thought that a diva was a female version of a hustler.

It's like calling them a brat/primadonna.

Archived