Universe Stories

Buzzybeetle285

Cutscenes are weird sometimes. I was playing Dean Ambrose vs The Undertaker. When The Undertaker was entering, he was attacked by... Batista! Who isn't in my Universe mode, cuz he is in WWE Retro roster.

This happened to me before in '13, but guess with who it happened... Chris f'n Benoit. A guy who wasn't in ANY of my rosters... pretty goddamn creepy.

Cutscenes are weird sometimes. I was playing Dean Ambrose vs The Undertaker. When The Undertaker was entering, he was attacked by... Batista! Who isn't in my Universe mode, cuz he is in WWE Retro roster.

Batista is (to my knowledge) Undertaker's rival by default, hence the attack.

Thanks for the rosponses,

Okay so...Rivals start the cutscenes...and they just randomly appear...Nothing "special" happens? With that how do I continue a story? or do I just wait till the next match and play it?

What I do is let Universe play out, if you make sure guys stay as rivals and play through matches you should get cutscenes and it should resemble a story somewhat. It's not perfect and you have to use your imagination a little bit. If you read my universe in the thread for it, you'll see how mine works without changing any matches.

• 3 weeks later...

Now I got a problem with a cutscene. I made a 3vs3 elimination tag match. Alberto Del Rio, Orton & Sheamus vs Swagger, Big Show & Mark Henry. Del Rio and Swagger were fighting, until I tagged Orton in. Then a cutscene started and Henry was fighting with Sheamus (they're rivals i think). So the two of them got disqualified. Then i was fighting all normal, but Del Rio went completely stupid and walking against the commentary table. Show started to fight with him, and made him enter to the ring, and he couldn't escape because he went stupid walking against the rope and got disqualified. Finally it was Orton vs Show & Swagger, and Big Show beat me after a tag finisher. I thought it was all, but the match continued, and Show started to punch the referee and got disqualified. Then I suposed that Swagger was going to enter but the cameras went on to show the entrance ramp, and the image is still there, for 45 minutes now. And Start button isn't working. Guess i will have to exit the game.

Damn, Universe Mode is unplayable.

Sounds like it froze up your system, Zizou.

I had that problem a lot in wwe13.

Yesterday mine froze when I was editing someone's moveset and accidently clicked on the edit a springboard move when I didn't want too and tried to back out real quick and it froze my system. Had to restart.

Archived