• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind of odd, I was told I would get a Xbox one beta code, even have the email from the company for my youtube(was going to review) However they backed out on me saying it's a limited thing.

Edit: As soon as I typed this, I got another email apologizing for a mix up. I got the beta. :P

Edit: As soon as I typed this, I got another email apologizing for a mix up. I got the beta. :P

I just got my email for the beta. Extremely excited!

If you 2 want to, please review y'all experiences after you've done playing the beta. That's if you don't pass out from the fun afterwards :lol: .

Will do tonight. :)

This game is alot like COD on the ground. So far some things ive noticed were that its best to keep higher ground. Only grunts really stick to the street and they are pretty useless. As for the Titans shit they are fun. Alot of stuff goes on when your in the Titans. You have to worry about the people who are on the ground since everyone has a weapon who can take down the Titan plus other Titans. Saving your Titans are a pretty decent thing to do also. I usually wait till we have two Titans on the ground than get in mine to overwelm whoever on the other team is in a Titan. So far one of my only grips is that the games are ultra short for how much is going They last under 10 minutes.

PS: Getting a kill for your Titan going nuclear then after you eject you land on another Titan and take is out is the best thing ever.

Okay, so I played this last night and today and I have to say it's better than I expected. When I first played, I was actually impressed with the visuals and how much chaos there is (good kind). However I do feel as if this has the COD syndrome for me. The "OMG SO MUCH FUN" and then 10 games in (remember they're short games) I'm kind of like...eh...feel like I've been playing the same game for years. Of course, take in account there is only 2 levels, so that could be a reason. But I feel like in most of the games I played, you do the same thing. It's like this with most FPS, but however I feel like it isn't as deep as I once thought.

It's very responsive and the gameplay isn't that bad, however the grunts being so easy is a downer to me to be honest. So all in all, I would say this is a game to get if you enjoyed the fast pace style combat. I think I will pick me up a copy, but it's also because not too much else is out at that time. If there was plenty of others, I may of just gave this a pass.

Okay, so I played this last night and today and I have to say it's better than I expected. When I first played, I was actually impressed with the visuals and how much chaos there is (good kind). However I do feel as if this has the COD syndrome for me. The "OMG SO MUCH FUN" and then 10 games in (remember they're short games) I'm kind of like...eh...feel like I've been playing the same game for years. Of course, take in account there is only 2 levels, so that could be a reason. But I feel like in most of the games I played, you do the same thing. It's like this with most FPS, but however I feel like it isn't as deep as I once thought.

It's very responsive and the gameplay isn't that bad, however the grunts being so easy is a downer to me to be honest. So all in all, I would say this is a game to get if you enjoyed the fast pace style combat. I think I will pick me up a copy, but it's also because not too much else is out at that time. If there was plenty of others, I may of just gave this a pass.

In that Angry Joe video he said the grunts are going to have different difficulty settings.

That's one of the things that bother me. Those bots should be way more harder. It's only a beta though. They're probably going to increase the difficulty for them.

Overall, from everything I've read and watched on youtube, this game is so fast past ( just how I like it ). I hate when people camp in corners and hide in certain places. This game makes you "go hard or go home." Everything from jetpacking and running on walls... This will have my adrenaline flowing!

That's one of the things that bother me. Those bots should be way more harder. It's only a beta though. They're probably going to increase the difficulty for them.

Overall, from everything I've read and watched on youtube, this game is so fast past ( just how I like it ). I hate when people camp in corners and hide in certain places. This game makes you "go hard or go home." Everything from jetpacking and running on walls... This will have my adrenaline flowing!

The more I play, the more I'm getting campers though tbh. They'll find a corridor or something and keep running back and forth between it. Not as a bad as COD camping, but annoying seeing the same people there.

The more I play, the more I'm getting campers though tbh. They'll find a corridor or something and keep running back and forth between it. Not as a bad as COD camping, but annoying seeing the same people there.

That's unfortunate. But it was bound to happen one way or another.

Not as a bad as COD camping

^ Just as long it doesn't reach that point, everything's A' ok.

Titanfall is now free when you buy an Xbox One in the United kingdom. Add on to that the £30 price cut so if this doesn't shift consoles, nothing will, except a another price cut. Also, can't help but think that this is a slap in the face to people that bought it at launch just a few months ago.

I'm glad I haven't bought a new system yet. I wouldn't get too excited abnout this one. I have a sneaking suspsicion that this game will wind up with an awful community much like CAWADOODIE and such. And then in hindsight this will endup being one of those first year next gen games that gets forgetton once developers begin discovering the true powers of next gen. I expect Titanfall to be a pretty small footnote. If this was a true mech game that involved tactics though, then I'd be really bummed that I didn't have it, but it's not, it's basically just another FPS game, but one in which you can climb into a mech suit and essentially play a larger guy in an FPS style game.

Give me Mechwarrior or World of Tanks, not this half effort mech game that focuses on unoriginal FPS mechanics.

Titanfall is more than unoriginal FPS mechanics. And your whole comment made absolutely no sense.

Kinda disappointed that Xbox Live went down i was enjoying the hell out of this game.

Doesn't look that original to me. In fact, I'm reminded of Halo in every video I see about this game. I'll probably pick this up later on down the road. There's little point in me getting this game for the 360. This seems like a game in which I'd want the full experience. And only the Xbox One is capable of that. So when I get mt Xbox One in a few months, I'll consider this.

Been playing for around 2 or 3 hours so far, and my first impression is that it's pretty solid. Reminds me of Halo, Crysis and CoD really, which isn't a bad thing at all. Kills seem to be easy to get for lesser experienced/skilled players thanks to minions or brutes or whatever they're called. Had no idea they existed until I noticed you get Titan kills, Player kills and NPC kills.

Titans are OP as *Censored* though. If you're behind them and spraying them with a machine gun or using you're anti-titan weapon, then they're pretty easy to take down though.

Well I've played two matches and I'm amazed at how terrible people are at this game. I can see a lot of people returning this quickly without giving it a chance. It really is easy to pick up and get straight on with, I wish the training was more in depth about using titans in terms of jumping on a team mates and shit like that.

Archived