#301 WNX

WNX

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,594 posts
  • Gamertag: WebbanationX
  • SEN (PS3): WebbanationX

Posted 31 March 2018 - 08:30 AM

I forgot this show was on, XD. Had to go through the last 4 or 5 eps but sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit it's getting ridiculous.

The sexual tension between these kids though... that's all on that.

I feel bad because I'm starting to dislike Tabitha, but I love Tabitha and it hurts :(. But everybody else is killing it

Spoiler

#302 Lord Drakkon

Lord Drakkon

Kombatant

• Members
  • 10,426 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:56 PM

So
Spoiler

Bruce still isn't in his year one as Batman as I thought the season would be. A majority of rogues gallery are already full villains and in their prime.

The last episode had..

Ridler
Penquin
Mr. Freeze
Firefly
Scarecrow
Grundy
League of Assassins/Shadows
Tabitha in her biggest role
Jerome
Escaped Asylum inmates
Other criminals

Bruce had a fight scene with a circus strongman and got his ass kicked for most of it until Selina Kyle(catwoman)saved him.

Bruce did get his first batmobile prototype and that was an awesome scene though but this is towards the end of S4

Bruce is back on the right track and the last couple of episodes shows that he's ready to become Batman even if he's only about 17 or 18yo.

Last season ended with Bruce becoming a vigilante and this season is called Dark Knight..But he has only been in a mask as a vigilante in like two episodes early on this season. Although he has developed a lot as Bruce towards that path.

With all of that and everything that has happened with Gordon, Gotham and Villians from the first episode until now...Seaon 5 needs to be called Gotham: Batman Year One and be that!

The show is good but it's completly ruining the mythology while keeping Bruce limited because he's a cilivilian and is young. He's already Bruce that he needs to be and all that is missing is the costume. Luscious Fox is already around doing stuff and Alfred just made a black sports car into bulletproof for Bruce as a birthday present