Gotham

Ska.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long after the season ends do you guys think it'll be on Netflix? I haven't watched since Bruce started training with the League of Assassins I think. Mainly cause my brother didn't wanna continue. :(

How long after the season ends do you guys think it'll be on Netflix? I haven't watched since Bruce started training with the League of Assassins I think. Mainly cause my brother didn't wanna continue. :(

Gotham seasons usually end on May and are put on Netflix the same September so probably by then, if not sooner because there's only 12 episodes

• 3 months later...

I had to dig this topic back up. The final episode was far better than I had hoped it would be, it did feel rushed and I wish it had been put into 2 parts but overall I did enjoy it. I'm really gonna miss this show and I'm glad I gave it a chance from the very beginning.

Who is the actress that played the older Selina?

Oh yeah, it was rushed to hell. It actually felt like a different show to me in many parts throughout but damn, that's the show I wanna watch now. It's been a hell of a ride

Will miss Gotham. The last season was definitely the weakest and the ending could have been a little less rushed, but it was still one of the few shows in recent times to have been consistently great-amazing. That's exactly why the last season was a victim of its own success despite being great. Enjoyed it thoroughly over the years.

Archived