2k15: What improvements do YOU want to see?

King RyderFan

the ability to go back through your calender and see the results from past events.

To add on to this; the ability to rewind and redo past shows in case you screw up.

the ability to go back through your calender and see the results from past events.

All that would be great!

I also would like them to change how they count championship wins. I would like it if it was a full history of when you won the championship, against who, how many times you've won that particular championship. And when you eventually lose it. And how long you were able to hold on to the belt before losing said belt.

I really hope they add more cutscenes too. Cause I don't believe there's 100 (or how many they said) are in universe mode. And I hope they add in back in that you can get scenes on any match on the card.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10. CAWs should look as good as in game wrestlers in every way.

This, so much, I also agree with your CAW mode overhaul idea. If its one thing that really gets under my skin, it is the fact that almost all CAWs look very identical, no matter how you customize their facial/body structure, fingers crossed that isn't the same case in 2K15. We can all dream that someday CAWs will be up to par with ingame superstars in their realism, but the odds of that happening are slim.

More control in universe. I want options.

IF I am in a tag match give me the option to have one turn on another.

Give me the option to have midmatch interference instead of just at the start of a match.

Give me the options to decide what happens after a match: beat down, face turn, diva appear, etc..

Give me the option to call for a tag team attack.

I could go on but you get the point-GIVE ME OPTIONS to control what happens

Oh, I got a good one. Most of the cutscenes in universe are obviously overracted with the mocappers, often flailing around and overselling even the stupidest thing... like those *censored*ing jumping jacks.

Fix dat shit.

10. CAWs should look as good as in game wrestlers in every way.

This, so much, I also agree with your CAW mode overhaul idea. If its one thing that really gets under my skin, it is the fact that almost all CAWs look very identical, no matter how you customize their facial/body structure, fingers crossed that isn't the same case in 2K15. We can all dream that someday CAWs will be up to par with ingame superstars in their realism, but the odds of that happening are slim.

Well, the chances should be greater, considering 2k has a lot more resources than THQ, 2k can afford a bigger team for VC and Yukes. The CAP in NBA 2k14 looked on par with the in game players.

Also, I think Yukes (and Visual Concepts) are capable. The CAWs in DOR and DOR 2 were arguably on par with in game wrestlers.

It was rumored that THQ and Yukes were working on a next gen engine before THQ went under. Maybe that included an overhauled CAW mode. 2k may have taken the CAW mode and updated it further with newer technology as seen in NBA 2k14/15.

Just a guess.

Still, with more resources, there is no excuse for them not to overhaul the creation suite, including CAW mode.

I'd like more creation options for create an arena. Would love if you had more custom stages, maybe have the stage moved to a different area, have the announce table near the stage like it once at one time. And if it was a imaginary promotion, it would be nice to have an option to remove the stupid wwe logos and other name brand logos that show up in the arenas.

small requests for Road Warrior fan..

I love for the past couple of years that we have had the ability to use the Road Warriors spike shoulder pads......

However, how bout adding the spike forearm guards too?

Or, we also had the one year that we had the "extra" shoulder pads...make them available for use to use for the Road Warriors...

Or old school spiked vests that the Roadies had...

Road Warrior Hawk's double mohawk (also can be used for Warlord and Vader)

Road Warrior Animal's mohawk with long tail (w/out that can be used for Barbarian)

in superstar heads, when you make a separate version of a WWE Superstar, (not as an alt) they should still have their ingame render so they don't look like a CAW

I have thought about that before as well. Good idea for them to consider.

And what about keeping all the announcing info to its not a caws its just a copy of the wrestlers model . let's hope we get diva SS heads aswell in this years game

Adding to my previous stuff, I think the most important thing is the most obvious.

For years now, there has been one small thing in the game that makes or breaks a player. Reversals. That's it. No strategy of the match, no timing, no aggression, if you can reverse, you win 90 percent of the time. This simply is not right, it should not be the case. and difficulty bumping especially should not be just a case of increasing AI reversals. This is a flaw that yukes and THQ continued to ignore despite many stating repeatedly that there needs to be more to the game than simple reversing until you hit a finisher.

Not an improvement more of a return and that is full size apron logos, what idiot took that feature out?

I'd like tag team partners to look at what's going on in the ring instead of staring blankly ahead too, they did in older games so why not now?

Hope they have fixed how tag partners run to their corner to tag and the stupid laps wrestlers do around the ring before getting in

Fix the ref's movements, he moves like a retard most of the time

I want more wake up taunts. I wish they would add Orton's old Legend Killer taunts, preferably the one where he slowly raises his arm as the opponent is getting up, and then hit the *censored*er with an RKO.

I also miss the start of the match mini games they use to have. I think SvR06 was the last game with them? Not sure. But I liked them.

I'm saying this without having seen gameplay and I'm willing to eat my words come next week but I feel like Yukes has this mindset of "it's just a game" and at the end of the day, it is just a game but I don't like that they call it realistic simulation gameplay when there's so much that's keeping it from being that. A realistic simulation wrestling game should not be anywhere near as basic as these games have been. Over a decade of wrestling games and I can still draw comparisons between 2K14 and Just Bring It. The games have made very little progress if you take a step back and look at it all. This is strictly about gameplay, there is SO MUCH more depth they can put into matches. Yukes is Japanese, the wrestling scene in Japan is bananas, they should know wrestling in and out by now but yet after all these years we're still only scratching the surface with gameplay, it's still very bare bones.

Look at NBA 2K. I know they're two different sports but basketball is complex, arguably as complex as professional wrestling. There's much more to it than putting the ball through the net, there are more aspects to it and the developers of NBA 2K have captured all if not 90% of those aspects and the game is as realistic as can be besides a few glitches. 98% of the things you see watching a basketball game, you can pop NBA 2K in and copy it.

There's more to wrestling than 'I do some moves, you do some moves, I reverse, do my big move and win.' but that's all these games are currently. The concept is simple, whatever happens in a match in real life, put in the game. That's the point of realistic simulation. That's probably easier said than done but they're getting paid to figure that out. It just seems like they don't realize that this gameplay lacks so much and if you can't see that as a developer then maybe you shouldn't be developing wrestling games. That 5 Star Wrestling game gets a lot of shit right for a game that has very little money behind it which makes me think Yuke's aren't the right people for the job.

- More people on screen
- More match types (8/10 man tag, 3 team tag, 4 team tag, tag turmoil, 6-pack challenge tag format, ambulance, casket, buried alive, championship scramble, punjabi prison, 4-corners, war games etc)
- GM Mode (Even if combined with Universe it'd be great to have those elements)
- Revamped CAW Mode(Though I hope they keep the parts we have, the layer and call name systems)
- Import real images to paint tool for those who are unable to draw in Paint
- The ability to have multiple shows take place on the same night in Universe
- New additions to gameplay (Double KO's, sleeper system, crawling, revamped rope breaks for pins/submissions, revamped manager interaction)
- New additions to advanced entrance creator (Single and tag)
- Play Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber in created arenas
- Ability to choose alternate attires for everyone in the Rumble
- Revamped match creator (Add regular time intervals as an option)
- New additions to Create an Arena - Props for the stage, more templates (2 ring set-up for War Games), arena sizes that after longer/shorter aisles
- Revamped striking system
- Option of which camera angle to have (i.e. facing the crowd with the aisle on the left/right, facing the announce table, or facing the stage. Even diagonals would be cool)
- Revamped existing match types (Royal Rumble to an extent but mostly HIAC, Elimination Chamber, Falls Count Anywhere, & Steel Cage)

All that sounds cool! ^

I would like it if they add in that when your doing a submission move to someone, you can pull them back to the center of the ring if they are trying to move towards the ropes. I don't know why that is not in?

If it is in, can someone tell me how to do it?

Archived