CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Why Make Randy Orton WWE World Heavyweight Champion?

orton champion why tlc 2013 batista daniel bryan

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 53,616 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ask in PM
  • Twitter: ask in PM

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:20 AM

He did few months before he turned heel.

#42 UnleashF-5Fury

UnleashF-5Fury

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 779 posts
  • Gamertag: UnleashF5Fury

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:59 AM

Better question: why book Randy Orton to be a weak champion?

He always, ALWAYS, fails to put down Daniel, either losing to him or coming close to losing to him. He has complained about opponents, being attacked, and unfair treatment even though as a champ and given the older characters, he should be finding ways to overcome any challenges without relying on help. Big Show may be huge, but Randy shouldn't have begged for help, he should have been able to win on his own somehow. like, nearly all of his wins have not been clean.

Randy has rarely ever looked strong since becoming a champ. He either can't win cleanly or whines too much.

^ THIS ^

Again WHY do these things to your World Champion? And quote unquote "Face of the WWE"?

#43 Rockstar™

Rockstar™

Mundus Vult Decipi

• Members
  • 25,921 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:00 AM

That's how they book heels nowadays. Plus, as Punk said they don't book long-term anymore and you can literally see that throughout the past year how most of their decisions are made on the fly and how they don't commit to angles, they're suffering with sense of direction. When you consistently book like that you disengage the audience, exactly what has happened now, add that with the sense that they're ignoring their audience, that makes for reactions like that of the rumble. Creative and booking needs a complete overhaul.

Edited by Rockstar™, 07 February 2014 - 07:04 AM.

#44 JGPLX.

JGPLX.

RIP Daisy

• Members
  • 16,966 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:04 PM

Maybe it's a dream sequence. He's going to lose the belt at Elimination Chamber. Then, on Raw, they'll show him sleeping in his home. Then the phone will ring and he'll answer it in a cold sweat, saying "no...no, it was the worst thing ever! I lost the belt to Daniel Bryan in the Elimination Chamber"...and Vince will be on the other line and he'll say "Randy, my boy...you haven't been the champion since 2010". Then he'll scream and wake up a second time, but this time he'll be sleeping against a wall in a public bathroom, dressed as a janitor. He'll wake up and start mopping, then he'll walk out into the lobby and look at the television and Daniel Bryan will be defending the title against Antonio Cesaro. And Orton will say "Damn those guys are good. One day I'll be a WWE superstar"...and he'll lock up his janitorial supplies, punch his card, get into his ford focus and drive home.

All I can do is applaud this.

#45 Crack.

Crack.

Official CAWs.ws Addict †

• Members
  • 57,286 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:06 PM

Maybe it's a dream sequence. He's going to lose the belt at Elimination Chamber. Then, on Raw, they'll show him sleeping in his home. Then the phone will ring and he'll answer it in a cold sweat, saying "no...no, it was the worst thing ever! I lost the belt to Daniel Bryan in the Elimination Chamber"...and Vince will be on the other line and he'll say "Randy, my boy...you haven't been the champion since 2010". Then he'll scream and wake up a second time, but this time he'll be sleeping against a wall in a public bathroom, dressed as a janitor. He'll wake up and start mopping, then he'll walk out into the lobby and look at the television and Daniel Bryan will be defending the title against Antonio Cesaro. And Orton will say "Damn those guys are good. One day I'll be a WWE superstar"...and he'll lock up his janitorial supplies, punch his card, get into his ford focus and drive home.

Well this was great

#46 Lyriqz ✪

Lyriqz ✪

We Appreciate Power.

• Members
  • 28,331 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:08 PM

Imagine Orton as a janitor though. Exactly like he his, ripped, tattooed, pretty boy etc. and he's working on some public toilets. Lmfao.

#47 LEGION

LEGION

• Members
  • 40,504 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:11 PM

Imagine Orton as a janitor though. Exactly like he his, ripped, tattooed, pretty boy etc. and he's working on some public toilets. Lmfao.

"My name is Randy Orton and I am the face of this company."
Imagine him saying that while he cleans some toilets

#48 Haas3-16

Haas3-16

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 42,564 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Haas3-16
  • Twitter: @Haas316

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:19 AM

In the immortal words of Schlegdaddy from OTRSCentral "Breakfast Club Rules Bitches!".

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: orton, champion, why, tlc 2013, batista, daniel bryan