1.03 patch notes released.

SecondComing

Perhaps I'm mistaken since it's been awhile, but it seems that the Logos in Create-An-Arena have been improved upon

After reading the notes I fired up the game for the first time in months and redid some arenas. Do they fill the entire area, not always, but it seems a lot better than when it was just a little blip. For instance on the announcer table the logos were just a little red or blue blip but now they almost fill the entire cover.

Maybe it's just me. Anyone else experiencing improvements or changes in this area?

I have a bug that when Daniel Bryan comes in and says no or when he's doing a taunt etc, or basically any other superstar that talks i.e. Ryback, you can't hear them and cuts them off for split second they say it. Is that a normal bug?

I love how they focused on things that didn't seem to matter, but the issues with CAF not being very damaging, CAW's showing up deafulted when saved to harddrive and to flashdrives, and the issues with custom themes, stuff I find important, haven't been touched.

or stuff they say got fixed that didn't = CAA logos.

Right now i can only use caws in matches when i use story design, which is wierd. In universe or any other mode, the game freezes up. maybe they can fix that now?

I highly doubt anything else will be fixed. They've probably turned their focus solely on 2K15.

I have a bug that when Daniel Bryan comes in and says no or when he's doing a taunt etc, or basically any other superstar that talks i.e. Ryback, you can't hear them and cuts them off for split second they say it. Is that a normal bug?

Yes for some reason its muted

Are you using Superstar heads? I know if you use a updated outfit via superstar heads, they won't say what they're supposed to during entrances, probably because technically it's a CAW.

Disregard if that isn't the case with you.

Yes for some reason its muted

Are you using Superstar heads? I know if you use a updated outfit via superstar heads, they won't say what they're supposed to during entrances, probably because technically it's a CAW.

Disregard if that isn't the case with you.

No, using daniel bryan from default roster.

Archived