Jonny Pyro's 2014 Roster [Liz Knight Added 3-25-14]

JonnyPyro

Do you have the new version of her that's way better looking? She went up just last week. I've never seen her use arm trap either. Bums me out, but the pin after polish hammer is awesome. The small package driver is her backup if the hammer doesn't work. She's only a modified Charlie Haas moveset.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the newer version with the straight blonde hair and the red 'straps' on the top which connect to her tights.

"England's Finest 1.0" had been Keith Williams and Liz's brother Brian Knight (both RIP) early in 2006 in WTF, and were the WTF tag champs together. Liz Knight and Nicole Storm competed at "England's Finest 2.0" in 2006, I believe it was in LXW. And then I ran "England's Finest 3.0" with Bobby Williams (Keith's son) and Jacob Knight (Brian's son) in my British Wrestling Alliance universe fed in 2012.

I absolutely love this year's rendition of Liz Knight. She has a wonderful feud going-on in my current WorldWideWrestling universe with Bobby Williams' sister Sara Williams. It's really kind of fitting as for the first time the Knights and Williams aren't teaming as England's Finest, but feuding with each other over whom is 'England's Finest' instead.

On a different note, would you be interested in taking a crack at a few of my CAWs the same way you did Lucas Klash, Jon? I enjoyed doing my own interpretations of Jacob and Liz Knight on wwe13, and would enjoy seeing your interpretations of my characters.

Archived