Jonny Pyro's 2014 Roster [Liz Knight Added 3-25-14]

JonnyPyro

Hi guys. Took a little coaxing but I did land the game before Christmas. Wasn't too into it, but saw it land for $29.99 just before Christmas, around the time that KG's tool came out. I do enjoy playing the game this year, which is a bonus. Watching the matches is way better too.

See below for all images.

body.jpgepic.jpgcadavre.jpghollywood.jpg

klash.jpgliz.jpg

I shot about 35 minutes of video of my game the other day, so I'll get my existing creations up as I have time to weed through the video in Photoshop and gather clips. First up, is Crymson who I'm calling probably done. She only has 3 attires, and I haven't really thought much on a fourth yet. I love being able to create graphics in Illustrator and save them as DDS files for my card, so a fourth one for her isn't out of the realm of possibilities. She has a new face skin this year, where I took a skin blemish brush with my WACOM tablet in Photoshop to mesh out freckles. Other than that, everything else is pretty much what I had in the PSD for her last year.

Theme: Love Bites (But So Do I) - Halestorm

Signature Moves: Cartwheel Elbow Drop / Springboard Hurricanrana 5

Finishers: Li'l Jimmy (Crymson Mask) / Inverted Hurricanrana

Tag: Pyro, Crymson

face.jpg

body.jpg0

I decided to keep the theme as mostly Evan Bourne again for her ring gear, with a touch of AJ or Lita for any other attires. I love the Evan Bourne look for her, and I don't want to do too much AJ on her because I think that could fit pretty well with Kelly Monarch if I recreate her this year. Her moveset is very fast paced, with very few moves that don't require her leveraging her body weight or her quick strikes to take someone down. Lot of hurricanranas, for instance. The Inverted just looks nasty, that's why it's a second finisher, but I love that the Li'l Jimmy is in looking the way it does. It's how I've always envisioned Crymson hitting the Crymson Mask, fast and capable of taking it from a run, quick counter, or anything of the sort. It looks sloppy compared to other complete shot moves, but it's meant to be a quick shot so I love it.

Crymson of course is my top diva that I make first every year, and the one that I pour the most detail in to. She may partake in PWN this year, I haven't decided yet how much, if at all, I'm RP'ing this year. Got a lot going on with the graphic and web design deal. Hence why you won't get all pix I have at once. You'll probably get them every couple of days, but here is who I've snapped pics of:

• Crymson (possibly finished)
  • Scott Epic (possibly finished)
  • Buck Wylde (finished)
  • Jonny Pyro (possibly finished)
  • Elizabeth Knight (Probably finished)

I also have a remake of Jix's Shawn Hollywood in the pipes, as well as Lacey Cadavre. I am constantly looking for great tattoo ideas or elements for her... especially for the demon wing tattoos. If anybody has seen something awesome, PM it for me. I have a feeling that's going to be hand drawn then digitized. Thanks!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dying to add them to my Universe, and bring me another step closer to completion of my Women's roster.
I have 31 already, including mine and others, but looking to cap off at 35. Crymson, Cadaver, Knight and eventually Monarch would finish it off for me.

Of course, adding in Pyro, and reuniting the $ellout$ is a must, as is "The Superstarrs" with Hollywood. Definitely gives me tons of creative paths to follow with Starr, reliving history.

Crymson is uploaded. Tags Pyro, Crymson.

I"m doing a few back to back posts but whatever. I have a new collage made this morning for Scott EPIC. He uses the exact same moveset and entrance that Oz did earlier... and I think most of my other colors are the same. We both worked off of last year's formula for him. Since I wasn't totally sold on getting the game, I did have Oz create him on PS3 both for PWN and so he could continue to exist, since he was originally his. Original posting is here:

Theme: Won't Back Down - Eminem feat. Pink

Signature Moves: Running Leg Drop 5 / Codebreaker 1

Finishers: Avada Kadavra / Fisherman Driver

epic.jpg

I'm still trying to think of another game to run him with. I picked Contra so I could do the code on the shirt(although I use GTA5's font for everything else), Borderlands 2 because that is my absolute favorite right now(because reasons... and the butt stallion shirt is amazing), and DOOM, since that's the original. If you're old enough to remember the God Mode cheat code on PC, good on you. I'm open to suggestions on a last video game. COD and Battlefield are no gos...

Thanks, it couldn't be done without KG's tool. I make everything in Adobe Illustrator so the vector shapes stay nice and clean. Plus, I design T-shirts for the most part for a living too, so I'm just stuck doing things that way from everything I know in creating apparel artwork now. This also takes the sting out if I have to recreate a guy, which I'm thinking I'm going to have to do for Pyro... on his two Detroit themed attires, it seems to lock up on me while saving the CAW if I replace the name logo on his tights to a different color or font. (Totally necessary on those two attires...). I may have to re-do Buck too... last time I uploaded him it appears he defaulted.

I like Crymson she looks pretty much like a straight convert, I like Epic's beard it looks cool, but the Doom font EPIC looks a little off manly the "C" could be the resizing on the CAW as I've seen that with some of my PTs. I'd get that tool if I wasn't so paranoid about screwing my save up sucks having to remake everything.

He wouldn't have these gfx on ps3, and I probably wouldn't have the game if I was still on it.

I have 4 other caws videod but don't have time for nabbing screens. So, eventually you'll get to see WIPs of Liz and Pyro and finished buck and epics archer costume.

• 3 weeks later...

Just completed another one this morning. Mostly happy with her, mostly because I know I'm not gonna get the time / patience to hand draw her custom tattoos with my tablet. Also, makes me sad that we can't make realistic shirts because of blurs... trying to find images that'd work around the blurs and look realistic made my head hurt. Like the Pentagram being too low...

Anyways, after an off year last year, Lacey Cadavre makes her return with all new face and body morphing. Face is based off of some photos I found online cree... er, researching. Pretty much researching. Also, don't be surprised if she's gone from CC at some point due to her chest tat... so grab her quick. On that note, I'm also on the lookout for a better phrase to put there. Leave suggestions!

Theme: Haunted (remix) - Evanescence

Signature Moves: Hanging Choke Suplex / Argentine Back Breaker

Finishers: Spike Piledriver, Anaconda Vise

Tag: PYROCAW

cadavre.jpg

(bwahahah, been a member forever and just finally hit 1000 posts)

Archived