NickBreaker's CAWlection - Please close - R.I.P caws.ws

NickBreaker!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi folks.

A small update from me, I passed all my finished work off to get rendered this week so expect to see them online very soon.

Ken Shamrock is the last caw I'll be making solo but I have a couple of small commitments I need to complete before I call it a day.

I promised myself I wouldn't make a ton of caws this year but the move to Smacktalks, along with working with the new nCo, has been such a possitive experience that, as you can see from the first post, I was quite busy.

I wanna thank everyone that commented, downloaded and made suggestions. It's good to know people outside my front room appreciate this.

I also want to thank Paul at Smacktalks for running such a good site and just generally being a good egg.

Also a huge thanks to the nCo boys for being the best, especially Dr. Vries, wherever he may be.

All the guys who helped with refs and textures and especially Auday and Smk who are a couple of very cool young guys.

A very special thanks to Big Chris Spirito. Everyone that plays this game owes this guy a huge thanks. What a great supporter he is to the community. A true fan and a very cool guy.

Watch this space for final Roman Reigns and rendered caws and cas. files.

Thanks again,

Nick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am very happy to announce that my new friend DanielakaDee has uploaded the last of my rendered caws.

Current Raven

Saturn

AE Shamrock

AE Test

Updated Crimson

Search NickBreaker nCo

I've finished Joel Gertner now and uploaded him. That'll be about it for me, I've been involved in around 20 caws this game and I'm very happy with all of them.

Thanks to everyone that helped make all this content happen. All credits in the first post but you know who you are!

Keep the feedback and comments coming, I'm not leaving the boards so would be nice to hear people's thoughts on this topic.

couple of lost Sabu pics, just to show off, really love how this one came out.

#shiny

fu72hw.jpg

2gvsrjk.jpg

Plus TNA/Current Raven is now finally online with a render thanks to DanielAKADee - search NickBreaker or NCO

I changed the 'destiny' shirt to this other one shown since it wasn't accurate.

bgwsvc.jpg

10xzn92.png29cwbgk.png2j43707.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ive had this topic name for over a week, caws.ws is so dead there is not even anyone here running the place.

I bet I could just just post this amazing caw and nobody would even notice

Bully Ray - Uploaded

by Big Pete & NickBreaker

Textures by SMK & Slipfan

PT fix by Ballard

attire logos and renders by Big Chris Spiriro

search - NCO PEDRO NICKBREAKER

Final showcase

AMAZING pics by Dbo2700

6hu6v5.jpg

lunow.jpg

I