WWE ROYAL RUMBLE POOL CONTEST 2014!!!

EddieAction

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#28!! YES! YES! YES!

I'm still really confused tho, what do I do now? How does it work? What, if #28 wins then I win some sort of prize or something?

Is it to late to be in?

IAMTHESHOWOFF has been banned now, so if EddieAction lets you. You may be able to take his #22 slot.

@EddieAction

#28!! YES! YES! YES!

I'm still really confused tho, what do I do now? How does it work? What, if #28 wins then I win some sort of prize or something?

Congradulations you have won 10 free GFX item requests that can be cashed in at any time!!!

@EddieAction

#28!! YES! YES! YES!

Congradulations you have won 10 free GFX item requests that can be cashed in at any time!!!

*censored*ing sweet I won! I'm not sure whether to be happy about the free GFX items because I don't know whether you're good or not, but I love winning! Got any previews of your work?

@EddieAction

#28!! YES! YES! YES!

*censored*ing sweet I won! I'm not sure whether to be happy about the free GFX items because I don't know whether you're good or not, but I love winning! Got any previews of your work?

Q9gnqNw.png

CPqpRWW.png

Here are a couple samples of my work

Archived