'Things that piss you off' Thread

JGPLX.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the hell does Amazon allow reviews for products that haven't been released yet? Red Dead Redemption 2 already has like 30 joke reviews and that's just stupid.

My personal favourites are the ones that say "bought as a gift" or "I've not read/played it yet". Give some people a survey and they feel compelled to enter something.

Also - I hate UK sports TV in the run up to a Derby or big match involving United - all I've seen and heard all week is "City, City, City", even got Oasis singer in the studio for the match today. Raheem Sterling was a guest yesterday as well. Plus Martin Tyler has an orgasm whenever we concede a goal.

GRRRRRRR.

And now there are some people who aren't happy with how Keaton raised $50K so quickly, but a black girl who committed suicide couldn't raise even 3/4 of their goal in a longer period of time.

https://twitter.com/patiencesosweet/status/940265334459850752

https://twitter.com/MunroeBergdorf/status/940347009944489985

• 6 months later...

People who go on live streams and spoil stuff just to be a jerk or because they hated something and feel their opinion is fact and so they spoil as well as bash.

This. I hate when people go around spoiling things that are suppose to be secret. This isn't quite the exact same case, but it's similar. Okay, so this is when Arkham Knight had just came out. Now I already figured it was probably Jason, but someone had to ruin the surprise in the comments on youtube, saying Jason Todd is the Arkham Knight. :mad:

I remember when WM 32 was going on, I couldn't watch the whole thing because I didn't have WWE Network yet. So, I was looking at the highlights of the matches WWE posted, before anyone posted the full matches. I made the mistake of looking in the comment section, and it was full of jackoffs saying " spoiler alert charlotte won ".

People who go on live streams and spoil stuff just to be a jerk or because they hated something and feel their opinion is fact and so they spoil as well as bash.

This. I hate when people go around spoiling things that are suppose to be secret. This isn't quite the exact same case, but it's similar. Okay, so this is when Arkham Knight had just came out. Now I already figured it was probably Jason, but someone had to ruin the surprise in the comments on youtube, saying Jason Todd is the Arkham Knight. :mad:

Complains about spoilers.

Doesn't put a spoiler warning in his post.

Insurance companies that say it will cost £50 to cancel your policy, and then when you call they suddenly claim it's £92 - This JUST happened. The stupid thing is, as I said to them - I wanted to get a new quote honoured that they had put on compare the market. I ended up losing my temper with them, they wouldn't cancel the policy, meaning that I wouldn't effectively (legally) be able to insure my new one tomorrow - so eventually I just said put the new car on the same damn policy - and then I'm walking in seven months. Gonna cost me £20 more a month until March - but it still works out less than all the expenses they wanted to sting me for. Plus I can drive my new car.

Archived