'Things that piss you off' Thread

JGPLX.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. There's no reason for them to drive in the fast lane/passing lane when there's no car to pass. Even on a three-lane highway, some drivers will go to the left lane to pass when there's the right lane. o\

Chris Brown and Justin Bieber fans annoy the hell out of me, most of them are *censored*ing idiots. So many girls were saying they'd let Chris Brown beat them up... goddamn dumb bitches. And now, Justin Bieber fans are saying they support Justin Bieber for speeding while intoxicated. What the *Censored*? Two *censored*tards with *censored*tard fans.

I seen one girl post. He has done a lot for charity. Where is this monster you talk about. He did nothing wrong...some people need reality checks

Who? Chris Brown? When? Before or after beating Rihanna? Not only that, but there are reports that he has abused before. Not sure about after, but he continues to act like a douche.

I think he was quoting the girl who was asking people where is the monster regarding Bieber.

That reminds me, in sports-related discussion, when someone states their affiliation for no reason at all.

Like when we have a Messi vs. Ronaldo-discussion. "Oh, I'm a Barca-fan, but I think Ronaldo is awesome. I support Real, die-hard, but even I can admit Messi is the best."

Bitch, who cares what team you support? You don't get bonus points for that. Just say what you want to say and leave that other shit out.

Exactly. There's no reason for them to drive in the fast lane/passing lane when there's no car to pass. Even on a three-lane highway, some drivers will go to the left lane to pass when there's the right lane. o\

Chris Brown and Justin Bieber fans annoy the hell out of me, most of them are *censored*ing idiots. So many girls were saying they'd let Chris Brown beat them up... goddamn dumb bitches. And now, Justin Bieber fans are saying they support Justin Bieber for speeding while intoxicated. What the *Censored*? Two *censored*tards with *censored*tard fans.

I seen one girl post. He has done a lot for charity. Where is this monster you talk about. He did nothing wrong...some people need reality checks

Who? Chris Brown? When? Before or after beating Rihanna? Not only that, but there are reports that he has abused before. Not sure about after, but he continues to act like a douche.

No Beiber fans

Bandwagons don't even matter in wrestling. Hell it's good for a wrestler to get a bandwagon of fans unlike in sports where people who jump on successful teams get frowned upon a wrestler gets pushed and etc when he starts gaining fans.

Bandwagons don't even matter in wrestling. Hell it's good for a wrestler to get a bandwagon of fans unlike in sports where people who jump on successful teams get frowned upon a wrestler gets pushed and etc when he starts gaining fans.

Thank you.

That reminds me, in sports-related discussion, when someone states their affiliation for no reason at all.

Like when we have a Messi vs. Ronaldo-discussion. "Oh, I'm a Barca-fan, but I think Ronaldo is awesome. I support Real, die-hard, but even I can admit Messi is the best."

Bitch, who cares what team you support? You don't get bonus points for that. Just say what you want to say and leave that other shit out.

I like this post. It goes for more then just just sports as well.

I like this post. It goes for more then just just sports as well.

Basically everywhere where people are an oddity.

"I love heavy metal. Btw, I'm black.

I love Call of Duty. I'm a girl btw."

Attention seeking bastards.

Archived