CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Tom033189's CAWs (7/13 Billy Kidman, 7/11 Rey Mysterio Jr.)

WWF WWE Attitude Era Golden Era 80s 90s 00s

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#41 UndertakerMinistry

UndertakerMinistry

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:49 AM

Damn, I wasn't going to added any Attitude Era guys in the game this year since I have everybody from that era in WWE'13, but that Mideon looks f'ning awesome, he's now added on my download list, great work.

#42 santacaw

santacaw

Midcard

• Banned
  • 1,936 posts
  • SEN (PS3): santacaw

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:36 PM

all we need now is viscera

#43 BernieLomax

BernieLomax

New Talent

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:38 PM

all we need now is viscera

razaback made a really good one.

#44 BernieLomax

BernieLomax

New Talent

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:46 AM

I have finally added pictures for the caws that i've made over the last month.

#45 MOX

MOX

New Talent

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:26 AM

Benoit is amazing as the other caws. Can you create Booker T, please?

#46 BernieLomax

BernieLomax

New Talent

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:00 AM

I've added pictures of my two versions of Eddie Guerrero that i uploaded today.

Benoit is amazing as the other caws. Can you create Booker T, please?

I'm using RedRandom's Booker T.  His PSN is MrWilko22

#47 nba2kfanman

nba2kfanman

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • SEN (PS3): nba2kfanman

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:27 AM

You ever thought about re-doing road warrior Animal with a paint tooled Mohawk instead of that head band thing? Every caw I mostly see uses the same thing.

#48 MR.J

MR.J

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:24 PM

As you are doing late attitude era I would still like to request a 1999 British Bulldog attire with tight legged Jeans and black boots.

A paint tool logo of jeans put onto tights would do the trick. Could add it as a cinematic attire and reupload.

I sincerely hope you'd consider doing it I'm a huge bulldog fan and it would fit nicely with the Bossman Radicalz and Mideon caws etc

Edited by MUCKYARSE, 17 May 2014 - 03:31 PM.

#49 nba2kfanman

nba2kfanman

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • SEN (PS3): nba2kfanman

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:01 PM

Just tested Eddie Guerrero. You matched him on par with the in-game model. I wonder why you didn't use another skin to make him look more toned. Either way, the attires chosen were right for this game. I think it's the best one on CC.

#50 WVIP

WVIP

Legend

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 06:33 PM

^ Yes skin tone should be different and his WWE SVR-WWE 13 attire should have been included.

#51 MR.J

MR.J

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 06:43 PM

Here is the Version of Bulldog attire I'd like to see added

Edited by MUCKYARSE, 18 May 2014 - 06:43 PM.

#52 BernieLomax

BernieLomax

New Talent

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:35 AM

I added pictures for my new Brian Adams/Crush and Buff Bagwell caws.

You ever thought about re-doing road warrior Animal with a paint tooled Mohawk instead of that head band thing? Every caw I mostly see uses the same thing.

no. im not planning on doing anything else with him.

As you are doing late attitude era I would still like to request a 1999 British Bulldog attire with tight legged Jeans and black boots.

A paint tool logo of jeans put onto tights would do the trick. Could add it as a cinematic attire and reupload.

I sincerely hope you'd consider doing it I'm a huge bulldog fan and it would fit nicely with the Bossman Radicalz and Mideon caws etc

i am planning on doing an wcw/wwf monday night wars version of him.  it will have that attire

Just tested Eddie Guerrero. You matched him on par with the in-game model. I wonder why you didn't use another skin to make him look more toned. Either way, the attires chosen were right for this game. I think it's the best one on CC.

i was following archer's formula.  I 

^ Yes skin tone should be different and his WWE SVR-WWE 13 attire should have been included.

you can unlock eddie with that attire in the game.

#53 impalarydin

impalarydin

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:30 AM

Man buff bagwell and brian adams are great. I was surprised yesterday when i checked online and they were uploaded. I didnt check on here. Any chances for a brian clark and maybe a scott norton?

#54 MR.J

MR.J

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 03:17 PM

Made my day with the news of the Bulldog :-) Any chance you might also consider doing a WCW Rick Rude with short hair and 8 attires? Just saw your attire work on Bagwell tights and man a full wcw attired Rick Rude I think would look epic.

#55 BernieLomax

BernieLomax

New Talent

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:07 PM

Made my day with the news of the Bulldog :-) Any chance you might also consider doing a WCW Rick Rude with short hair and 8 attires? Just saw your attire work on Bagwell tights and man a full wcw attired Rick Rude I think would look epic.

Sorry, im not making Rick Rude this year. I'm almost entirely making guys for my wwf/wcw/ecw monday night wars era save. 

Man buff bagwell and brian adams are great. I was surprised yesterday when i checked online and they were uploaded. I didnt check on here. Any chances for a brian clark and maybe a scott norton?

I'll be making Bryan Clark soon. I finished making all his textures. I want to make Norton, but i haven't even started making any textures. So he is awhile away if i get around to him. Next up im going to be working on some more wcw guys Bryan Clark, La Parka, Psychosis, and Juventud Guerrera

#56 impalarydin

impalarydin

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:13 PM

Hell yea man, you doing juvi with his mask? Havent found any online

#57 MR.J

MR.J

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:14 AM

Shame about Rick Rude I hope you'll reconsider maybe a little down the line just cos the attires would be epic. Love short haired Rick Rude maybe you could justify it by adding a Monday night wars brown suit attire from when he was in DX to coincide it with your project. I know that's pulling at straws but I've downloaded more of your stuff than Gamevolts and that's saying something. So I'm very preferential of your work.

By the way any timeline on that Bulldog roughly?

#58 santacaw

santacaw

Midcard

• Banned
  • 1,936 posts
  • SEN (PS3): santacaw

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:53 AM

any chance u could make a textured shane mc mahon

#59 BernieLomax

BernieLomax

New Talent

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:21 AM

I added preview pictures of Owen Hart & Wrath/Bryan Clark/Adam Bomb on the main page.

#60 BernieLomax

BernieLomax

New Talent

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:19 AM

La Parka & Psychosis uploaded with preview pics on front page.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WWF, WWE, Attitude Era, Golden Era, 80s, 90s, 00s