Basketball Thread

Faster Than Light

The Raptors losing to the Cavs doesn't surprise me one bit, but what is happening to the 6ers is shocking to me. I really expected them to win this series in 6 or 7 games, even 5 but never a sweep and especially not them getting swept. What's more embarrassing is that they are losing to a team of rookies mostly. I think Philly stopped trusting the process, time to plan for next year.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Raptors losing to the Cavs doesn't surprise me one bit, but what is happening to the 6ers is shocking to me. I really expected them to win this series in 6 or 7 games, even 5 but never a sweep and especially not them getting swept. What's more embarrassing is that they are losing to a team of rookies mostly. I think Philly stopped trusting the process, time to plan for next year.

Same.

I believe in my low key favorite team to win the championship (the Pelicans) to win the series against the Warriors. I don't hate the Warriors. I like them, but I don't want stupid Warriors vs. Cavs again. :yawn: The 76ers are done. They've lost all of their steam, they just don't stand a chance. Bummer for me since I wanted them to beat the Celtics. Raptors are done, the Jazz are done. Those are my thoughts.

At this point I see only 3 teams that can win the championship barring any injuries. The Rockets, Warriors, and Cavs. I still think it will be Cavs/Warriors in the finals but if the Rockets somehow can beat Golden State I actually give Lebron and the Cavs a better chance of beating them, which is why I can't definitely choose any one team as the clear favorite, but if I really had to choose one overall it would be GS.

The Pelicans are *censored*ing done as well, and I say this with utmost sadness. I'm not a Pelicans fan per se, but they're a good team.

Did the Raptors forget to defend LeBron before he got to the other half of the court?

The Raptors are the only team to get swept in the second round now, and the only first seed team to get swept this season and probably the last (unless the Cavs lost to Celtics on purpose).

Love how the Cavs were challenged against the Pacers to Game 7 but easily swept the first seed. Shitty ass Raptors.

Archived