Posted Yesterday, 12:53 AM

AdamSilver.exe stopped working.

#4742 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

Breakin' Necks and Cashin' Checks.

• Members
  • 32,598 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:58 AM

Dudes need to get rid of Boodiay-I mean Mudiay.

Welp, he's going to the Jazz.(not Mudiay.)

Edited by TheNewF'NShow, Yesterday, 01:01 AM.

#4743 M3J

M3J

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 50,270 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ask in PM
  • Twitter: ask in PM

Posted Yesterday, 02:47 AM

:D Excellent result.

Butler to Minnesota. Did not see that one coming.

apparently the Bulls did him dirty when he said he wanted to stay. Not only that, but they traded him to a dodgy team when he could see more success in a better team. WTF is wrong with them trading away Butler? LaVine is probably the only decent player.

#4744 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

• Members
  • 32,598 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:05 AM

I have to disagree with you there, he's on a better team now. He has Wiggins and KAT there with a younger Rondo type player in Rubio. But they did *Censored* him over, he wanted to put the Bulls on the map and even said *Censored* going to the Cavs. Only bad thing about the T-Wolves is their ability to close out a game. I think they're 1st in the NBA in giving leads up and losing or something like that.

Also speaking on Tatum, are they going to get rid of him or Crowder? I'd honestly take Tatum over him because Crowder is just as bad as a rookie. Dude has one good game and thinks he's Kobe the rest of the Playoffs.

Edited by TheNewF'NShow, Yesterday, 03:08 AM.

#4745 M3J

M3J

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 50,270 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ask in PM
  • Twitter: ask in PM

Posted Yesterday, 03:36 AM

Didn't the Wolves fail to make it to the playoffs?

#4746 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

• Members
  • 32,598 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:46 AM

They're also benching a starter that was giving you 4 pts for someone who is getting you 25 now.

Edited by TheNewF'NShow, Yesterday, 03:47 AM.

#4747 E#37

E#37

Ticking time bomb!

• Members
  • 25,323 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:04 AM

I have to disagree with you there, he's on a better team now. He has Wiggins and KAT there with a younger Rondo type player in Rubio. But they did *Censored* him over, he wanted to put the Bulls on the map and even said *Censored* going to the Cavs. Only bad thing about the T-Wolves is their ability to close out a game. I think they're 1st in the NBA in giving leads up and losing or something like that.

Also speaking on Tatum, are they going to get rid of him or Crowder? I'd honestly take Tatum over him because Crowder is just as bad as a rookie. Dude has one good game and thinks he's Kobe the rest of the Playoffs.

If we lose Crowder i'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. Like you said he has one game where he's hot and the next 5/6 games you want to rip your hair out everytime he attempts a shot.

He's got heart for the Celtics i'll give him that, but that only gets you so far.

#4748 EJ!

EJ!

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 15,279 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:37 PM

I want Blake Griffin to be a Hawk soooo bad. I've been waiting years for him to be on the market.

And since I haven't been in here for a while I wanna let y'all know that I an ecstatic about getting Dwight the hell off my squad. The issue now is getting rid of Miles Plumlee's fat ass contract, unless they plan on making him be worth that money which I think Coach Budenholzer is perfectly capable of doing but I'd rather dump him. We're broke as hell.

Edited by EJ!, Yesterday, 11:41 PM.

#4749 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 18,594 posts

Posted Today, 12:11 AM

So Chris Paul and Blake Griffin opt out to test the market even with Jerry West on the team, not sure how the Clips are gonna be good next year? IF they both leave that is.

#4750 astro

astro

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,862 posts

Posted Today, 12:18 AM

They are opting out because both of their deals were under the old CBA so they would be leaving so much money on the table if they didn't opt out. Also CP3 has to get his supermax deal, the way I see it is CP3 is definitely staying because he campaigned to get the supermax rule so he's obviously going to use it and I'm 50/50 on whether Griffin sticks around. He just loves the LA lifestyle too much to leave in my opinion.

#4751 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 18,594 posts

Posted Today, 05:58 AM

I'm not the biggest Clippers fan out there but I would love to see what they can do if they stayed healthy for once. They did start off this past season as the best team in the league seemingly while they were healthy, and they've gotten major injuries in the playoffs the last 3 years or so, so we have never seen what they can do in the playoffs.