RaidaNGP/WolfgangJT's Diva Side Project: Chyna now Uploaded on Live!!

WolfgangJT

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I ran across your chyna the other day and decided to download it not knowing it was hacked male. I'm assuming you wont be doing a female version of the caw?

If you mean will I be releasing a version hacked back to female so she can fight the females, I might. Truth be though that that version of Chyna for the most part wrestled the men. The feminine version of her was when she wrestled the Divas more often.

So I ran across your chyna the other day and decided to download it not knowing it was hacked male. I'm assuming you wont be doing a female version of the caw?

If you mean will I be releasing a version hacked back to female so she can fight the females, I might. Truth be though that that version of Chyna for the most part wrestled the men. The feminine version of her was when she wrestled the Divas more often.

Yeah I know but I prefer pre surgery chyna, (theres a good later wwe chyna on there but its hacked male as well), she was just a beast. When she got all chickish i think her boobs got in the way cuz it was like she lost a step. =)

Yeah I know but I prefer pre surgery chyna, (theres a good later wwe chyna on there but its hacked male as well), she was just a beast. When she got all chickish i think her boobs got in the way cuz it was like she lost a step. =)

lol...not sure if it's she did, or the competition just didn't quite look right with her...there was just an edge seeing her lift a guy up that it just lacked when it was just Divas.

Archived