CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

RaidaNGP/WolfgangJT's Diva Side Project: Chyna now Uploaded on Live!!

Chyna WolfgangJT nCo RaidaNGP Trish Stratus Gail Kim

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#61 WolfgangJT

WolfgangJT

Legend

• Members
  • 7,308 posts
  • Gamertag: WolfgangJT

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:02 AM

That chyna is great! Will she be able to fight the men though as in that era she rarely wrestled the girls?

I'll be doing the gender hack on my game, but not sure if it'll transfer to the creation where it's like that on the upload...that may be something that has to be done on each person's individual game.  Not sure.  It is possible to do though.

fingers crossed it does. Ive got some off cc that work. Always had mixed results when ive messed with that stuff myself, ive not even got an editor this year.
I can honestly say thats the most accurate Chyna ive seen though. Does she look good next to the guys? I always find it near imposible to size her for the pre surgery days.

Think it will work....seems to be working on my game, so looks like it should take.  And yep, I took it in game and ended up adjusting her height to look right.  Seems setting it at 5'10" (her height) has her way to short in game comparing up to in-game Cena (Cena's only 3 inches taller than her), so I adjusted the height to where it appears she's about 3 inches shorter than his in game model (which actually ended at 6'2" in the female CAW mode).  ;)

At this point she is ready...just waiting on Live to work again and not give me the not available message.

Awesome, absolutely the 9th wonder of the world is officially made lol any chance of her having a render?

The one I upload won't, however I do have a render ready for it and will be sending it to Bigchrisspirito to finalize up and add to it in some of the re-uploads he's doing for me with renders.  For some reason, I haven't had much luck getting renders to work.

Chyna is now uploaded on Live.

Tags:  WolfgangJT, Chyna, nCo

#62 WVIP

WVIP

Legend

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:30 AM

Nice to see divas getting the texture treatment this year. All the other games only the superstars got textured. No one gave a damn I guess until AJ Lee and the new NXT divas came in.

#63 mantra

mantra

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 631 posts
  • Gamertag: stroppymantra

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:03 PM

This is my favourite caw this year!

#64 WolfgangJT

WolfgangJT

Legend

• Members
  • 7,308 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:27 PM

FYI for anyone that went to get Chyna and couldn't because of the DLC on it, I have now loaded a non-DLC version.

#65 mantra

mantra

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:19 AM

Is there a way to reset the gender to female wihhout hacking? Im super happy that she fights the dudes but would like one I could use in diva matches too. Was playing a few matches last night and am so impressed with the quality of this chyna!

#66 AntDaGamer

AntDaGamer

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,201 posts
  • Gamertag: AntDaGamer
  • SEN (PS3): AntDaGamer
  • Twitter: AntDaGamer

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:44 AM

Good Work As Always Wolfgang!

#67 WolfgangJT

WolfgangJT

Legend

• Members
  • 7,308 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:38 PM

Is there a way to reset the gender to female wihhout hacking? Im super happy that she fights the dudes but would like one I could use in diva matches too. Was playing a few matches last night and am so impressed with the quality of this chyna!

Not that I am aware of...think it'd have to be re-hacked back to female.

#68 mantra

mantra

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:49 AM

Thought so. I may have to have a go. What are people using this year to mod the game?

#69 WolfgangJT

WolfgangJT

Legend

• Members
  • 7,308 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 04:19 PM

Thought so. I may have to have a go. What are people using this year to mod the game?

Pur3 Rafx's mod tool is the easiest to use for doing that....only needs the save (doesn't need the cas file).

#70 Malonik

Malonik

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,913 posts
  • Gamertag: Malonik1
  • Twitter: malonik1

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:49 PM

Pur3 Rafx's mod tool is the easiest to use for doing that....only needs the save (doesn't need the cas file).

Awesome Caw, now I'm sure you've answered this question already but I'll be that guy and ask the question again, will you be making the Post-Surgery Chyna ? 

#71 WolfgangJT

WolfgangJT

Legend

• Members
  • 7,308 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 12:12 AM

Awesome Caw, now I'm sure you've answered this question already but I'll be that guy and ask the question again, will you be making the Post-Surgery Chyna ? 

Not sure, but likely won't be.

#72 XXX.

XXX.

Decorum please.

• Members
  • 11,161 posts
  • Gamertag: ThatFellaDylan

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:46 AM

Chyna looks great

#73 Malonik

Malonik

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,913 posts
  • Gamertag: Malonik1
  • Twitter: malonik1

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:49 AM

Not sure, but likely won't be.

Thought as much but I had to ask, So any idea who you're making next ? :P 

#74 WolfgangJT

WolfgangJT

Legend

• Members
  • 7,308 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:45 PM

Pretty much done for the year, as is most of the group...

#75 ObsessedW/divas

ObsessedW/divas

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,427 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TCsinger09
  • Twitter: @NikoDomb90

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:15 AM

Pretty much done for the year, as is most of the group...

That's too bad, but I look forward to seeing your work for the next game :)

#76 Kraize

Kraize

Jobber

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:05 PM

So I ran across your chyna the other day and decided to download it not knowing it was hacked male. I'm assuming you wont be doing a female version of the caw?

#77 WolfgangJT

WolfgangJT

Legend

• Members
  • 7,308 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:00 PM

So I ran across your chyna the other day and decided to download it not knowing it was hacked male. I'm assuming you wont be doing a female version of the caw?

If you mean will I be releasing a version hacked back to female so she can fight the females, I might.  Truth be though that that version of Chyna for the most part wrestled the men.  The feminine version of her was when she wrestled the Divas more often.

Edited by WolfgangJT, 02 June 2014 - 11:02 PM.

#78 Kraize

Kraize

Jobber

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:59 AM

If you mean will I be releasing a version hacked back to female so she can fight the females, I might.  Truth be though that that version of Chyna for the most part wrestled the men.  The feminine version of her was when she wrestled the Divas more often.

Yeah I know but I prefer pre surgery chyna, (theres a good later wwe chyna on there but its hacked male as well), she was just a beast. When she got all chickish i think her boobs got in the way cuz it was like she lost a step. =)

#79 WolfgangJT

WolfgangJT

Legend

• Members
  • 7,308 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:37 AM

Yeah I know but I prefer pre surgery chyna, (theres a good later wwe chyna on there but its hacked male as well), she was just a beast. When she got all chickish i think her boobs got in the way cuz it was like she lost a step. =)

lol...not sure if it's she did, or the competition just didn't quite look right with her...there was just an edge seeing her lift a guy up that it just lacked when it was just Divas.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chyna, WolfgangJT, nCo, RaidaNGP, Trish Stratus, Gail Kim