2k's WWE2k15 Create-A-Move-set Idea

SuicidalKissesProduction™

1. 2k might as well Remove the worthless Weight Detection, there is no way I can fathom that could improve the limiting broken system. I know "Never Remove, Only Improve", but I can't think of a way to improve if anybody has ideas they can put them below.
  2. 2k needs to redo the Limb Targeting system, it's limited and doesn't make sense. Such as going after both arms but not both legs. The lack of realistic maneuvers doesn't help, on all my CAWS mostly everybody has a default set of the likes of this:

?Head: Random Maneuver that fits

Arm 1: Wrist Clutch & Elbow/Jumping Armbreaker

Arm 2: Wrist Clutch & Elbow/Jumping Armbreaker

Leg: Leg Sweep 2/ Takedown & Kneedrop

1. 2k needs to Add More then One Ground Grapple Spots
  2. 2k needs to ADD MORE MANEUVERS! Yeah, most of my Roster has signature maneuvers that make their move-sets feel unique (Which is more then can said for most of the In-Game Roster) but at the same time they also all have familiar maneuver or the same maneuver in the Wrist Lock Position because I run out of maneuvers to keep that fresh.
  3. 2k needs to Add the ability to see how many Superstars/Divas/Downloaded Superstars/Divas/Create Wrestlers are using a certain maneuver, nothing annoys me more then sitting there wondering if I've used a maneuver on somebody else and having to go back and check through everybody I've created to make sure.
  4. 2k needs to ADD MOVE TAUNTS! For the love of Christ, it's really Sad Santino Marella has more Taunts that most of the rest of the roster. Seriously... "Stone Cold" Steve Austin did more then let the birds fly; The Rock/Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson does more then the "Bring It!" and Rock Bottom Wake-up taunt. I mean yeah "Online Bros" only think there are Five taunts in the Game (DX, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Daniel Bryan YES!, Backflip and Ric Flair's Flop), but come the hell on!
  5. 2k Needs to add more comback & Breaking Point Submissions, this is basically covered in 4 but it bears repeating. At least we have a generic Breaking Point Ground Submission everybody can use for the side now (Single Leg Camel Clutch) that doesn't look weird.

Anyone else have something they'd like to add or have a question about my ideas.

Idea 3: I would love to see something where it would show you how many wrestlers are using the same move. It can get aggravating when you see some many different wrestlers using the same maneuver.

I would love more corner,top rope moves.

And I wish they'd bring back where you could go to the backstage area during a falls count anywhere match. That was pretty neat. It's kind of boring when your just fighting near the outside of the ring. I know that's not a new idea but still would like to see that brought back.

I usually jus take time out and go thru the superstars i play wit and change all the grapples to different ones make the game more betta not seeing the same moves every match. But i would agree in seeing how many wrestlers have the same move. And goin backstage in fall count anywhere match also the crowd fight i mean damn wtf would they remove those features that shit sells lol

I usually jus take time out and go thru the superstars i play wit and change all the grapples to different ones make the game more betta not seeing the same moves every match. But i would agree in seeing how many wrestlers have the same move. And goin backstage in fall count anywhere match also the crowd fight i mean damn wtf would they remove those features that shit sells lol

Loading issues

I would also like to be able to see the actual wrestler in the create-a-moveset like how it used to be in Shut Your Mouth. Just to see exactly how a moves looks on the superstar without having to exit out and play through a match. I know this is minor but yeah it helps a bit.

I'd like to see a LOT more moves. It's become a chore to make my originals roster to the point of just making a few and throwing them into the WWE, because the moveset creation for each CAW has become tedious and stressful.

There's really no reason there shouldn't be an import feature for all creations. Import from previous games I mean. If something's missing from this years games that was in last years, import what it can and let you try to fix what's gone.

I would also like to be able to see the actual wrestler in the create-a-moveset like how it used to be in Shut Your Mouth. Just to see exactly how a moves looks on the superstar without having to exit out and play through a match. I know this is minor but yeah it helps a bit.

This is something I've been wanting for a few years now. It'd certainly make finding the rights moves for someone a lot easier.

Weight Detection- Make it kind of like 2007, only...I guess let stats and maybe height factor in too. Plus someone mentioned in one of the wishlist threads something about damage also being a factor.

Archived