CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Brainz86 Creations:Post-Shield/Punk Re-Uped! (02/26/14)

seth rollins wwe the sheild roman reigns dean ambrose Dr.Vries Nickbreakeruk Ajsim Thehippopotomus cm punk

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 brainz86

brainz86

Opener

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • Twitter: @brianthespaz

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:48 AM

ok so i have made my las touches to dean as you can see i went with textured hair mixed with the miz hair number 4. and added the bangs it is set up so that if you prefer the hardy hair u can switch. jsut got to figure a way to do his entrance properly being lame 2k took his old entrance out.

dean uploaded!!!

#22 Future™

Future™

Indonesian Nightmare

• Members
  • 7,035 posts
  • SEN (PS3): aldi178 (PS4)

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:40 AM

ok so i have made my las touches to dean as you can see i went with textured hair mixed with the miz hair number 4. and added the bangs it is set up so that if you prefer the hardy hair u can switch. jsut got to figure a way to do his entrance properly being lame 2k took his old entrance out.

dean uploaded!!!

Using his in-game Shield entrance is pretty good imo, build like he's a crazy psycho guy who cames out from anywhere. Just an opinion though

#23 brainz86

brainz86

Opener

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:35 AM

!!Attention All!!

1st I am aware that these caws do not work in online matches I've tried everything you can think of to try and fix it to no avail I have contacted 2k wating for a response. This seems to be happening to most of my caws with exception of 2.

2nd to fix deans skin tone witch currently looks green/yellow to some change the color setting to 15/92/178

3rd for romans skin it looks fine on my tv but if its not right to you feel free to tweak it it shouldn't be to far off

4th to share CAS just copy or do i got to move the file and is it the same process u do with the pt.file just extract it to the cpu

#24 brainz86

brainz86

Opener

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:04 PM

UPDATE! Cm Punk preview. Need attires & Hair suggestions

#25 brainz86

brainz86

Opener

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:48 AM

3 attires down any suggestion for the 4th. "maybe 2014 royal rumble depending what he wears.

#26 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,301 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:59 AM

The design on the pic you posted for the 4th Seth Rollins attire is called Butterfly Suicide. It's easy to find on Google.

http://wallpoper.com...de_00375822.jpg

These all look good from what I can see. Suggestion for the Reigns hair would be to use designs to cover the ears. Also maybe adding designs to the chest/back to make the hair appear longer could look good too. I remember someone did that for a Booker T some years back and it looked fantastic in game.

#27 brandonr4s

brandonr4s

Opener

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:33 AM

Punk's RR attire was pretty bland, but it was his most recent one, so you might go with that.

If you're looking for suggestions, I really loved his blue attire in the "beat the clock" match against Axel in October.

#28 brainz86

brainz86

Opener

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:26 PM

The design on the pic you posted for the 4th Seth Rollins attire is called Butterfly Suicide. It's easy to find on Google.

http://wallpoper.com...de_00375822.jpg

These all look good from what I can see. Suggestion for the Reigns hair would be to use designs to cover the ears. Also maybe adding designs to the chest/back to make the hair appear longer could look good too. I remember someone did that for a Booker T some years back and it looked fantastic in game.

thnks for the pic fn rad how did you find that what search settings did you use. now i just need good pics of his kickpads.

reigns is uploaded already but i will test the idea out and when a nice shot of his chest tat comes out if your idea works i'll upload v2 with that hair

#29 dany7878

dany7878

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:08 PM

Punk's RR attire was pretty bland, but it was his most recent one, so you might go with that.

If you're looking for suggestions, I really loved his blue attire in the "beat the clock" match against Axel in October.

I already have this one on cc. Check my topic cm punk superstar heads

Edited by dany7878, 27 January 2014 - 09:09 PM.

#30 brainz86

brainz86

Opener

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:09 AM

little update Reigns V 2.0 hair Idea in first post !NOTE! wont be ready till a nice shot of his chest tatt comes out

#31 brainz86

brainz86

Opener

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:26 AM

Hey guys so i was able to make the last attire for punk i had an idea would u guys like to see his final attire be his punktober costume or would that be best to make with a superstar head let me know asap. thanks

punk done!!! upload sometime tomorrow if i don't chance his last attire

#32 brainz86

brainz86

Opener

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:20 AM

Change in plans I applied punks punktober costume to his superstar head it looks a whole lot better and is more accurate cause of his head/hair being the way it was. The superstar head verion is uploaded search tags: cm punk skeleton. Tomorrow I will work on the final attire for the caw and it should be uploaded tomorrow night or saturday morning. I am open for suggestions

#33 brainz86

brainz86

Opener

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:57 AM

Update!! Cm Punk caw + 2 Superstar Heads Uploaded Details in first post

#34 Future™

Future™

Indonesian Nightmare

• Members
  • 7,035 posts
  • SEN (PS3): aldi178 (PS4)

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:17 AM

That Punktober attire tho! I really want to have that on PS3 :(

#35 brainz86

brainz86

Opener

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:19 PM

UPDATE-Rollins Up! and online compatible with a surprise thanks to PUR3's tool

Still trying to figure out the problems with Roman & Dean

Dean it has to be either the face or hair texture and Roman I have no clue yet but its not the tattoos or face

#36 brainz86

brainz86

Opener

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:38 AM

update ;)

#37 Crimson J

Crimson J

New Talent

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:53 PM

Amazing work dude!  

#38 brainz86

brainz86

Opener

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:02 AM

seth/dean updated face/body pics. roman is the same just with new hair

#39 Evofit

Evofit

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • Gamertag: EVOFIT

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:39 PM

Thanks Brianz download ur versions of the shield

#40 #TheMikeOwens

#TheMikeOwens

Opener

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • Gamertag: caydendilly
  • Twitter: @TheMikeOwens200

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:45 AM

CM Punk Looks great dude

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: seth rollins, wwe, the sheild, roman reigns, dean ambrose, Dr.Vries, Nickbreakeruk, Ajsim, Thehippopotomus, cm punk