Question About CM Punk's Shining Wizard/Bulldog Move

I think he does a Clothesline instead of a Bulldog simply because it's more comfortable and because he can go for the Macho Elbow faster that way.

Probably when he does the bulldog it hurts his knees or something.

Except he lands on his ass not his knees. :lol:

Who knows what he and AJ do behind closed doors ...

Why the hell are people suggesting that he stopped doing the Bulldog because it hurt his knees? Nothing about the Bulldog would hurt his knees, his arse, sure, but not his knees. The only thing that would hurt them is the Shining Wizard and he still does that.

I'm presuming doing a bulldog aggreviates his hip so he's stopped using it. Punk only just narrowly missed out on surgery a couple of years ago on his hip. Sadly, I think he's holding out until he retires now becuase after surgery you totally aren't the same, especially in an area so sensitive and supple as the hip.

He always had a crap Elbow Drop.

It use to be ok, always looked a little goofy, but he atleast jumped.

Now he like falls off after he's almost sat all the way down.

I understand not wanting to kill himself with it, but just stop using it then accept for PPV. If you have a bad hip making a diving elbow part of your nightly arsenal is silly.

Why the hell are people suggesting that he stopped doing the Bulldog because it hurt his knees? Nothing about the Bulldog would hurt his knees, his arse, sure, but not his knees. The only thing that would hurt them is the Shining Wizard and he still does that.

Everything on him is bruised, cause he's a *censored*

Everything on him is bruised, cause he's a *censored*

Yeah everything, not just his knees.

Archived