Question About CM Punk's Shining Wizard/Bulldog Move

Um, what happened to that move he did?

I mean, as of late, Punk have done the Shining Wizard into a Short-Arm Clothesline, and I'm scratching my head, wondering, "Why?" What happened to the move he used before, the Shining Wizard/Bulldog combo that he did! Now, don't get me wrong, last week on Old School Raw, he DID attempt to do the Shining Wizard/Bulldog, but I think it was only a setup for Punk to attack Ambrose that was interfering before he got speared! For the past few months, Punk have been using the Shining Wizard into Short Arm Clothesline!

Can anyone tell me why he's doing this move now? Is the bulldog banned or something???

I'm guessing he stopped as it was a heel thing? Or to set up the elbow drop?

Why is a bulldog a heel thing?-_-

I think he means the other way around. He began doing the shining wizard/short-arm clothesline combo when he was heel and has been doing it since. I think it's just to set up the elbow drop tho.

Bulldog definately are not banned since I see Goldust, Rhodes and Ambrose use them alot lately. I'm guessing that he just used something else for a change and to set up his elbow drop. I'm also guessing that the bulldog hurts his lower back which he has injured before so, oh well. I don't really mind to much, I love the Corner High Knee (or shining wizard, whatever...) though so I'm glad he still uses that.

Archived