14/04/02 "We e e ell" - Updates and Attires.

Madness™

********************04/02********************
Just got my Computer Back from Repairs and it's FINALLY Update Day! Redid the Jaw Morph and some Facial Hair, Revamped the Eye Area again and am contemplating either a Retro or Current Slot. Please tell me what you think...

2h8cz7b.jpg
25khjle.jpg
a23b51.jpg
bgny1e.jpg

73gcno.jpg

14ayddx.jpg

********************02/17********************
Okay so it's Update Day! And For Show I've gone back and re-examined the Face Morph and Details from all my previous Updates and came up with this new (in my opinion) Big Facial Update as well as 2 Attires Still Working out the last 2 w/ New Detailing. Please tell me what you think and what still needs work, and once again thank you everyone.

********************02/13********************
Okay so I Changed up a whole bunch of more stuff some slight some not so slight. Changed alot of the Detailing and realized the Side View was a BIG one (Pun intended) that needed work. Once more thank you Goldberg for some awesome ref pics & Thank you everyone again for all the feedback and suggestions.

********************02/09********************

Another Huge thanks to Goldberg (Not Bill) for pointing out these awesome tweaks that In my Opinion were needed. I Re-Edited the Brow Size (Length-Wise) and Color, Shortened the Nostrils, Made the Eyes bit larger and rounder AND Pointed the head as well as I could without messing up the Hair Attires. Also Made the Head a little bigger to fit the body more, If there's nothing else this will be uploaded tonight. Thank you guys again for all the feedback and suggestions.

********************02/05********************

Face Updated with some more suggestions from Goldberg. (Not Bill), and Attire 4(-Life) is nWo Completing the attires. If there are no more suggestions He'll be Uploaded Later today with Accurate Moveset & Entrance. :)

********************02/03********************

Face Updated with some awesome suggestions from Static, Attires 1-3 Previewed as well as the Updated Faces. Attire 4 to follow shortly if there are no more suggestions:

********************01/25********************

Tweaked a little bit of the face, fixed eyes and took a little more angle off the Brows. Also tweaked the Body Morph and I bring to you the Survivor Series 2002 Preview (without Cast for now):

********************01/16********************

After some serious reconsidering I changed the Brows completely and took Oldsies advice to angle them a little less:

********************01/11********************

(Cue Pyro)...Yes It's true I love the 2K Model's Face this year BUT the Hair on the 2004 Show is a little Poofed in my opinion and also in order to do an accurate 2002-2007 Show you need a...."Plumper" Body Type so I took a crack at The Big Show. Still unsure on what's off if anything so Suggestions are welcome and Oh So Appreciated.

-Madness™

Updated Face even more with tweaks and such (all explained in OP). Would've been earlier but as I explained in my Holly thread I got a terrible cold last week and was down for the count for a little while. Also I was just curious if the non-interest in this is due to the morph not being there and no one knowing what's wrong and needs work, or the plain fact that no one wants a 3rd Big Show...but I explain why as well in the OP (01/11's Log)

Either way should I continue or abort? Also suggestions are welcome anytime! :)

-Madness™

Well my best guess is no one seems interested in this so it may be scrapped. If anyone is interested however I'll finish and upload ASAP if there are no more suggestions :) Sorry to bump but I need to know if anyone cares to have a 2000's Big Show

-Madness™

Thank you Everyone for the kind comments and Huge Ups to Goldberg. for some more great suggestions. If there is anything else that needs changing or work feel free to voice it, it really goes a long way. I've also previewed the 4th and Final Attire so tell me if you like that as well. Many more thank you's to everyone for making this 100% Better than before.

-Madness™

This in all honesty should've been updated 2 Days ago but I got busy and didn't upload the pics :( Nonetheless I've updated the pics and OP with new details. Upload to come shortly if there's nothing else I can do. Also please feel free to click the picture under the Spoiler for Full View of the In Game Shots.

-Madness™

When is this going be upload.

Sorry guys! I realized I had some things to work on mostly the Side View which was very messed up. It will be uploaded ASAP if there are no more suggestions. Which there might be because something is still off to me.

-Madness™

So I felt that his head was a tad too skinny on last Update (02/14) But I also felt it was to widthy before that so I think it's finally good now Among other things I worked on. More in the OP as well as Updated Pics. Please feel free to leave anything else that stands out to you that needs work.

-Madness™

• 1 month later...

Archived