Absolute WEIRDEST Game Freeze Ever! LOL

xirtamehtsitahw

I recently downloaded Shahzad Mohib's WWE 2K14 mod of SvR 11 for my PSP Go. Well, it looks REALLY good for the most part. However, when I went to play as Jeff Hardy, the game froze before entering his match, but that's not the weird part (I've experienced TONS of game freezes of this nature). The weirdness was in the fact that the iso seemed to disappear, as if it erased itself. Turns out that was NOT the case, but that somehow the game freeze caused my PSP's custom firmware to devolve to official 6.20 firmware, thus "hiding" the iso (official firmwares that recent don't allow isos to show up in the Game menu).

I performed a recovery flash (hold R whilst powering on the system), and the iso reappeared.

I've since disabled Jeff Hardy, but to balance the rosters, I also disabled a duplicate character (RAW's Hulk Hogan, seeing as I already have Hollywood Hogan on SmackDown).

Voila, no more game-freeze issues! YAY! :D

Final tip: if you're planning on picking up this iso, do NOT attempt to play any 6-man matches (just sim them when they appear on the match card in Universe mode). All other match types seem to work just fine (I've had about six or seven tag matches, a dozen or so singles bouts, and a handful of triple threat matches).

Archived