NxT TV going Live

Mr. Carlton

- WWE announced at last night's WWE Network event in Las Vegas that NXT TV will begin airing on the Network when it launches in February.

Triple H kicked off tonight's NXT TV tapings at Full Sail University and announced that beginning February 27th, NXT TV will air live on the WWE Network from Full Sail University.

NXT will tape tonight and on January 30th before going live February 27th. No word yet if the show will continue to air on Hulu

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/WWE_Going_Live_with_NXT_TV_on_the_WWE_Network_In_February.html

What do you guys think? good idea, bad idea?

Haven't ever watched this show before, is it really that good as everybody says?

I already know Sami Zayn and Bo Dallas are good

NXT is great and really makes you feel better after putting up with a bad Raw/SmackDown. Makes me really look forward to Wednesdays/Thursdays (depending on which day I decide to catch it on).

Haven't ever watched this show before, is it really that good as everybody says?

I already know Sami Zayn and Bo Dallas are good

Yeah, definitely. And sometimes the main roster guys will make appearances and put on some great matches with the rookies.

Archived