• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JLRAVER08

JLRAVER08

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,125 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:19 AM

has anyone made a moveset for Tommy Dreamer? if so which Death Valley Driver does he use? Also which piledriver works best for his piledriver?

#2 EvolutionIV

EvolutionIV

Legend

• Members
  • 5,365 posts
  • SEN (PS3): King_Evo_IV
  • Twitter: theEvolutionIV

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:04 AM

Death Valley Driver 1 is the one that was labeled "Dreamer Driver" in previous games..you could give him Death Valley Driver 2 it's all in Preference.. and for the Piledriver I would say either Sit-Out Piledriver or Spike Piledriver.. For his Tommyhawk if you have him (which I don't) You could use Big E's Finisher it's the closest you'll get(unless you create the one in CAF) which I did and just give it to him as a SIG..

I might try to get a Dreamer set up eventually but IDK how long that's gonna take..

Edited by EvolutionIV, 07 January 2014 - 11:50 AM.

#3 JLRAVER08

JLRAVER08

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,125 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:13 PM

oh ok, well for piledriver I tried to go with sit out or adjustment piledriver because you can do D-Throw to do the thing he use to do in ECW when he got a piledriver set up (only move once since it won't let you face all 4 corners before doing the piledriver. I'm just only looking for the moves to put in the moveset that are actually in the game. this is for a Tommy Dreamer-esque CAW and DDT 1 works for his face breaker DDT right? just checking.