Generation 6 WWE Invasion!

xirtamehtsitahw

I have created the 6th-generation Pokemon Goodra on my SvR 11 game on my PSP Go. I thought having the adorably slimy and chubby Dragon-type Pokemon as a perfect foil to the likes of CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder and Chris Jericho would be a cool idea.

Just imagine their revulsion at having to wrestle a soft and jiggly, big-bellied, sickeningly cute...DRAGON. Probably would make them want to vomit...especially after Goodra uses her Goo Goo Bomb finisher to literally SIT on them! Then, follow that up with her Jello Shot finisher to add "icing to the cake"--she LOVES cake (just look at her in the Pokemon games and tell me she doesn't like to eat!).

Update: Goodra's overall is now based on her overall BST (base stat total) from Pokemon X and Y, which is 600.

Her attributes are now as follows:

Grapple = 100 (both Grapple and Strikes are maxed out based on her Pokedex data)

Strikes = 95 (to continue the above, she can hit harder than "100 pro boxers" with one punch)

Submission = 80 (I gave everyone in the game, including CAWs, 80 in Submission, to be fair)

Technical = 80 (all Dragon-type Pokemon are quite intelligent creatures, so this fits)

Durability = 65 (Goodra's defensive stats are a bit low to compensate for her high attack power)

Speed = 80 (Goodra, in certain circumstances, can have a rather high Speed stat).

Charisma = 100 (this goes with her "glass cannon" motif, and the fact that she is so friendly to those who treat her kindly)

Goodra has the same attributes as her dark counterpart, Badra, who is a "dark Goodra", and therefore a heel.

Archived