Women's CAWLABERATION - Saturis, sXe_Coan_sXe, KimuraKyoko91, obsessed/wdivas (UPDATE 12.03.14 - POLL LIVE !!)

sXe_Coan_sXe

Next Womens Caw ?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who should we create next ?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was really hoping for Charlotte. Maybe down the road?

So i got back yesterday and i decided i wont do a scond attire for Bayley just yet...

So i started Charlotte :)

how ever im having trouble getting good attire pictures ..

if anyone could upload some good attire pictures of BOTH Charlotte and Bayley that would help a great deal thanks guys

I was really hoping for Charlotte. Maybe down the road?

So i got back yesterday and i decided i wont do a scond attire for Bayley just yet...

So i started Charlotte :)

how ever im having trouble getting good attire pictures ..

if anyone could upload some good attire pictures of BOTH Charlotte and Bayley that would help a great deal thanks guys

I'm trying to catch you online for the last 3 days because I had 2 free days after I came back from my trip and I also had this Weekend. :(

The timezones makes it hard and that you can't see my PS3 Messages on your PS4 even harder.

Staying online at the Moment in the hope you will jump in. Will retry tomorrow morning (my time). :)

We could had finished my bayley and Charlotte together but if you like I could use my formula on yours aswell. :D

Check the newest episodes of nxt at watchwrestling for Bayleys and Charlottes newest attires.

I'm getting all of mine from Videos too. :)

So you are making Charlotte now too also? That rocks :)

I created both last year already. :)

That's why I already have formulas for them that I wanted to use in this "cawlaberation". :D

We managed to meet yesterday and that's the outcome of our collaboration! :)

We present you Taylor Made!

Face(by sXe_Coan_sXe and Saturi)

j67trd.png

Attires(Attires 1,2 and 4 by sXe_Coan_sXe, attire 3 by Saturi)

10zwio0.png

Attire 1 = Original

Attire 2 = Made in Sin

Attire 3 = POWWRESTLING 2012

Attire 4 = Spikes (Valkyrie Stable and as Made in Sin)

I finished her moveset yesterday but gonna tweek it further.

She will be released after Coan thinks she is good to go and we can meet online so I can give her to him first. :D

Hope you guys like her!

I would try to match the bangs design to the hair a little better. Also try adding a darker circle under the white part of the piercing so it doesn't just look like a white dot.

And those white dots are my doing lol, I totally forgot about them.

I would try to match the bangs design to the hair a little better. Also try adding a darker circle under the white part of the piercing so it doesn't just look like a white dot.

And those white dots are my doing lol, I totally forgot about them.

LOL

It's funny cause Saturi asked me about them and I had no idea I put them on her, I was told there were two white dots... Silly me

Sleepyhead! :P

I went over her designs to see what they could be and noticed that you added them to showcase the small piercings she has.

Making them a bit darker (very light grey) will definately make them look a bit better and maybe a quite trasparent black circle around them to make them look better like obsessed suggested would help too. :D

Will try to fix them tonight after work. :)

How do you like the Face?

I used one of her latest photos and I think it's very accurate so far.

I think it looks good, are we going try add texture to the face.. As in her acne scaring? We can me it real faint, I just think it will add

I don't like using real persons textures and from what I heard 2k banned everyone that used some or uploaded some in the meantime too.

In the last few times I saw her in SHINE Wrestling she was facially clean so I don't think there is a

need to add any scars there.

I think it looks good, are we going try add texture to the face.. As in her acne scaring? We can me it real faint, I just think it will add

I don't like using real persons textures and from what I heard 2k banned everyone that used some or uploaded some in the meantime too.

In the last few times I saw her in SHINE Wrestling she was facially clean so I don't think there is a

May I see the photo you used?

I used a range of younger and present day pics, and I wasn't saying add a texture, I ment use logos to add texture to her face :P

I personally don't like face textures alot turn out too pixelated for my liking

Ps I've handed back Emma to Saturi so hopefully we can give an update soon :)

May I see the photo you used?

Mainly from this one but took influences from others too

http://www.magnificentladieswrestling.com/wrestlers/taylor_made/10.jpg

I used a range of younger and present day pics, and I wasn't saying add a texture, I ment use logos to add texture to her face :P

I personally don't like face textures alot turn out too pixelated for my liking

Ps I've handed back Emma to Saturi so hopefully we can give an update soon :)

So I tweaken my formula from last year more.

The first attire is almost done (I have to redo some logos sXe added on the base I had created cause she is still missing parts on the top).

Emma Face Preview

33uwfi0.png

Gonna give some more updates tomorrow.

I need to go get some sleep now since I have to wake up in 4 hours :).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Question about the Hemme CAW on CC.....the moveset has straight Facebusters as finishers? Did it revert back to the default moveset or was that the intentional picks?

Also, any idea when Taylor Made is going to be released?

Question about the Hemme CAW on CC.....the moveset has straight Facebusters as finishers? Did it revert back to the default moveset or was that the intentional picks?

Also, any idea when Taylor Made is going to be released?

I thought that Coan released Taylor already? :o

Didn't checked because I already had her though.

I'll ask him if I should release her then if he can't/won't. :)

He is also working further on Emma as far as I know, that's why I'm not anymore.

Ok I talked to Coan. :)

Taylor Made released!

Signatures

One-Handed Spinebuster 2 (Front, Irish Whip Rebound)

Thugnificent (Front with directional, running)

Finishers

Snap Swing Neckbreaker 2 (Front)

STF (Grounded Lower Body)

Back Wheel Trip (Front)

Search Tags: Dumeka, Saturi, Taylor

What's next up for you guys??

Coan still works on Emma but it seems he is swarmed in real life so it will take a while.

I'm trying to finish the caws I have on my list (currently working on 5 different ones) but I might drop a few of the NXT girls that have neither a moveset nor attires (like Becky and Veronica as example) and work on a few more indy girls that I have in mind. :)

Archived