Pyres

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also looking foreword for Bayley and Charlotte.

I must admit Charlotte & Bayley are growing on me.

Lets face it if u want to see divas wrestle in WWE watch NXT!!! Thats the only time they r allowed to hav decent matches.

• 3 weeks later...

oooh i just hope the banning didnt dishearten him...i am okay with CAWs without renders and textures...or at least i am forced to be okay with them now

there is a guy uploading a bunch of caws with renders now & he hasnt been banned. He has been uploading for at least 3 wks...

on topic I hope KMH comes bak was lookn forward to these caws

• 2 months later...

Sorry guys for the lack of updates on this. Had alot of rubbish happen but starting to get back to some sort of normality.

Just a few previews of things I have been working on...lost motivation with caw mode but trying to get back into it.

Sexy Star

jw3qfmM.jpg

g5dNdr5.jpg

x29ToTf.jpg

Paige

Ktbqhyd.jpg

DDG5SQj.jpg

D1BtRj3.jpg

Charlotte Still working on the face atm

A8O8iCB.jpg

Sorry guys for the lack of updates on this. Had alot of rubbish happen but starting to get back to some sort of normality.

Just a few previews of things I have been working on...lost motivation with caw mode but trying to get back into it.

Paige

Ktbqhyd.jpg

DDG5SQj.jpg

D1BtRj3.jpg

Really LIKE the updated Paige! This purple attire is the recent one she wears right? Not the one she debuted RAW in? Waiting for it to be uploaded

Charlotte's attires look spot on

Archived