The Legend Teryo Law Returns to WWE!

Poe Øhlin

I'm not a supporter of racism. In any form. The story wasn't good either.

How is it racist? He has sex with a black girl.

Officially 1 of the most ignorant posts I have ever seen.

I know your constant responses in this thread are an attempt to try and bring some attention to his vids, so I won't further indulge that. But, wow. What a level.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sigh*

It doesn't matter how good a few bumps are if I have to tolerate thirty minutes of guys going "Ha! DRUGS!" and calling other people racist names . No, it's not just the usage of the "n-word" (called as such here for board rules and not cultural sensitivity purposes), but it's that you go to common slurs for mexican folks, middle eastern people, and...yeah. This entire topic irritates me. One, clearly the community's grown up while you haven't. Two, I hate that certain creators on this board are getting it in their head that the rules of the board no longer apply to them just because they've been making video game wrestlers for a few years. Good lord.

Thumbs down. And don't ask me to point out specifics, because it's not a bunch of bad things nearly as much as it's an absence of anything good.

....Dude. What part about the couch was racist? He talks about how much life sucks pretty much.

@NEWSHOW And as for the swastika, its a religious symbol. Just because a swastika is used doesn't mean that the person using it is referring to the Nazis.

Oh you coward.

You expect us to believe that in a video where he calls character's every racial slur in the book, spends half the video with the central joke being "Durr hur, isn't gay sex WEIRD?" and the entire thing is clearly LOOK HOW EDGY I AM. SOCIAL TABOOS. OOOH. That you're NOT making a nazi allusion with the swastika?

Jesus, at least stand by your convictions. If you're going to make a video that's all "edgy" don't wuss out when you're called on it.

....Dude. What part about the couch was racist? He talks about how much life sucks pretty much.

@NEWSHOW And as for the swastika, its a religious symbol. Just because a swastika is used doesn't mean that the person using it is referring to the Nazis.

He said Vince, Cena, security guards and that *Censored* President. yes, different definition with an ER. He then said to R-truth, but you are Black, you have to make yourself useful somehow. I guess I can go into Compton with a whole bunch of make-up with a skirt on looking like a fruity emo Raven and get away with it.

Teryo Law was a joke back in Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain, He hasn't matured since. I won't lie, I chuckled at these style of videos when I was about thirteen if that; being twenty-one. Yeah, predictable, immature, racist, sexist and down right garbage.

Teryo Law is Offensive because like Insane Clown Posse, he's attempting to be Offensive; so be surprised when people with brains and taste get offended.

Oh you coward.

You expect us to believe that in a video where he calls character's every racial slur in the book, spends half the video with the central joke being "Durr hur, isn't gay sex WEIRD?" and the entire thing is clearly LOOK HOW EDGY I AM. SOCIAL TABOOS. OOOH. That you're NOT making a nazi allusion with the swastika?

Jesus, at least stand by your convictions. If you're going to make a video that's all "edgy" don't wuss out when you're called on it.

#Winning!

He said Vince, Cena, security guards and that *Censored* President. yes, different definition with an ER. He then said to R-truth, but you are Black, you have to make yourself useful somehow. I guess I can go into Compton with a whole bunch of make-up with a skirt on looking like a fruity emo Raven and get away with it.

What? By that definition anyone who is of white skin colour is racist. Because anyone who is white would get robbed and raped as soon as they enter South Central Los Angeles.

What? By that definition anyone who is of white skin colour is racist. Because anyone who is white would get robbed and raped as soon as they enter South Central Los Angeles.

I said nothing of white skin.

This is sickening. How anybody could support this is just sad. That was just awful. Offensive and edgy for no reason. Especially the racism smh. Just disgusting.

Hard to even enjoy the content when It's clouded and filled with that garbage.

http://youtu.be/qaKeIvrcY2k

This is their best video, in my opinion. Though the beginning was funny, they took it seriously. And I think when they started to develop storylines, it got out of hand. Now, I don't enjoy them because it's not funny.

Classic stuff, actually worth watching.

It would be totally different if their stories made sense or were funny to say the least, but because we have different opinions on humor. I'm just going to respectfully disagree with you and say that it's great that you find them funny, I'm sure others do as well; but some people do not like them. That's it.

It's not because of no story at all, it's just because all of their other stories are ridiculously over the top and they seem like they're trying to be really funny but to a lot of people posting in this topic, to them, they're trying too hard.

That's our opinion and like I said, no disrespect.

Because there's no story that people are going to bitch about right?

What was the Story, I keep hearing about this mythical Storyline here; What you mean Teryo Law and his "Demon Seed". Yeah, Classic stuff. You find it Entertaining fine, but don't expect everybody to kiss his Backside for his insultingly immature degrading neanderthal style "Humor". This is no more Humor, then Hobo With A Shotgun was "Humor" or Tropic Thunder was "Humor.

Because there's no story that people are going to bitch about right?

What was the Story, I keep hearing about this mythical Storyline here; What you mean Teryo Law and his "Demon Seed". Yeah, Classic stuff. You find it Entertaining fine, but don't expect everybody to kiss his Backside for his insultingly immature degrading neanderthal style "Humor". This is no more Humor, then Hobo With A Shotgun was "Humor" or Tropic Thunder was "Humor.

Uh how about the story he's portraying about a washed up star of the past.? It's offensive because the character of Teryo is washed up. He lives by philosophies which are very good ones. But he's perverted them into something ugly. He's simply a pervert in the clearest SENSE of the definition. It's simply an over the top parody of real life wrestlers. He's trying to get his life back on track. But due to his drug addiction and overall hatred of humanity he can't. It's brilliant in that sense.

And if you actually READ the dialouge and payed attention to it, you'd catch on to what the story itself is and what it's all about. But you're not reading into it. You're simply reading it as something offensive because it uses words that people consider offensive. Not to mention, you probably can't understand something complicated using a wrestling game as a story out side of "DURRRR I WANNA FIGHT FOR THE BELT" or "DURR I WANT REVENGE" and so on and so forth.

Also I love how you went and changed your movie reference. I would have stuck with Hangover. Tropic Thunder was great. I haven't seen Hobo yet so I can't comment.

The definition of comedy is turning a situation into something unexpected. That's what he's doing. He took an average everyday "returning legend" story and flipped it on it's head into something completely different. It's a parody.

I understand you and others don't like it. But don't sit there and claim it's edgy for no reason, and offensive for no reason. There is plenty of reason. And one of those is to entertain his fans.

Archived