The Legend Teryo Law Returns to WWE!

Poe Øhlin

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People still watch this Garbage. :rock:

Anything to make you post SKP <3

There's a couple nice moves in there. Still a thumbs down from me. And yeah, this belongs in the correct section.

Why do you give it a thumbs down? Was the story of the video bad or too confusing? The music not good? Not enough highspots? I'm not being sarcastic either. I actually want to know why you think it deserves a thumbs down.

lol same game, just a different name.

I think the most important thing is that people see a damn cool montage with some really nice moves. Nobody visits the WW13 section.

Did you just hint that 2k's WWE2k14 & WWE'13 are the same game, I've only been playing it since Yesterday and as a person that had been playing WWE'13 the day before; no it isn't the same game with a different name.

lol same game, just a different name.

I think the most important thing is that people see a damn cool montage with some really nice moves. Nobody visits the WW13 section.

Did you just hint that 2k's WWE2k14 & WWE'13 are the same game, I've only been playing it since Yesterday and as a person that had been playing WWE'13 the day before; no it isn't the same game with a different name.

Kind of is. It may have improved graphics and some new features but it's still virtually the same game. Same format and everything. Only thing "new" is the name and the few additions they add. It's the same year in and year out. I'd consider it new if they did something to make it seem like a completely new game. But nope, same shit.

Why should I? It's the same damn game and same THQ shit. I plan on owning current ones again come 2K15 if I have a console.

Besides, why would owning it matter? If you're implying I have to own it to understand it that's pretty bull shitty. I could always play it at a store as a demo, play it at a mate's house, or you know watch people play. Yes by playing it myself I experience it fully. But I can take the game in without owning it, and even playing it when it comes to forming an opinion.

Why should I? It's the same damn game and same THQ shit. I plan on owning current ones again come 2K15 if I have a console.

Besides, why would owning it matter? If you're implying I have to own it to understand it that's pretty bull shitty. I could always play it at a store as a demo, play it at a mate's house, or you know watch people play. Yes by playing it myself I experience it fully. But I can take the game in without owning it, and even playing it when it comes to forming an opinion.

Do not Criticize what you haven't actually played, which was what I meant.

Saying it's the same game isn't a criticism. I have both, they're the same game.

That's like stating WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2005 Vs WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 are "Basically The Same Game", it's called improvement which makes all the difference. Asides, Poe clearly hasn't even played WWE2k14 so it is a baseless criticism.

Saying it's the same game isn't a criticism. I have both, they're the same game.

That's like stating WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2005 Vs WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 are "Basically The Same Game", it's called improvement which makes all the difference. Asides, Poe clearly hasn't even played WWE2k14 so it is a baseless criticism.

SD VS RAW - SD VS RAW 06 has huge improvements, in gameplay and story and all.

What I dislike about the newer games is the sometimes awkward gameplay and lack of a season mode. They are less fun to play imo but I continue to do so because I have played Wrestling games for so long.

SD VS RAW - SD VS RAW 06 has huge improvements, in gameplay and story and all.

What I dislike about the newer games is the sometimes awkward gameplay and lack of a season mode. They are less fun to play imo but I continue to do so because I have played Wrestling games for so long.

So...they're diffrent---

I'm not a supporter of racism. In any form. The story wasn't good either.

How is it racist? He has sex with a black girl.

I wonder what kind of drugs this *Censored* takes.

Teryo finds that notion highly offensive. If you can't think outside of the box without using drugs, you truly are the definition of a tool.

Archived