CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Help! How to inject caws. is it possible?

help inject caw editor wwe2k14 save xbox creation

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wwe joga bonito

wwe joga bonito
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:59 PM

I got my own savefile,with all of the adjustments i have done; custom musics, entrances, tags,championships,movesets and more.

Now I need to put some .cas files into my save,but i've tried many times and always says corrupted data. Seems that the BrienJ wwe 13 editor is not working

Is there any way to do add or inject a caw into a savefile?any working program or other things or tricks?

I can't go on creation center cause i dont have a gold account. and i dont have RGH.

I'm getting crazy. Help me please.

Edited by wwe joga bonito, 21 December 2013 - 12:03 AM.

#2 Punkfoot

Punkfoot

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,994 posts
  • SEN (PS3): kyleb337

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:18 AM

Can you not just recreate them?

#3 RoKaDitz

RoKaDitz

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,566 posts
  • Gamertag: RoKaDi
  • SEN (PS3): RoKaDitz
  • Twitter: @RoKaDitz

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:45 PM

Xpacker 9 and i think KG's CAW manager works also, however none of these tools are free.

#4 wwe joga bonito

wwe joga bonito
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:26 PM

@Padfoot, how could i recreate them? i've downloaded 2 savedata files with 100 caws for each,but where one has some 30-35 great caws,others sucks(like Luke Harper and many others) and the same for the other save.

i'd want to make a mix of these caws in my already completely setted save(the first one),but seems very hard to do.

i remember in ps2,the game allowed us to share and swap caws in local. now i dont think its possible,damn 2k and yuke!! XD

Is there any way to do that from game or console or just without a pc editor?

Xpacker 9 and i think KG's CAW manager works also, however none of these tools are free.

I'm from Italy, i couldn't even pay for these.  so there are no free tools?

this sucks,i really appreciate and i'm thankful for the work of these modders,but i dont like these ways of getting money from everything!

However even if i would,i'm not living in the USA,then i can't really pay for these tools.

ANYONE CAN HELP,please?

#5 HIGHWAY MURDERER

HIGHWAY MURDERER

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,043 posts
  • Gamertag: OxGxJAZENx1

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:24 PM

paypal works worldwide  ya need just have enough in it to equal the cost of it in euros or whatever monetary unit is  used in italia

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, inject, caw, editor, wwe2k14, save, xbox, creation