Roman ''Reign'' Talks Fan Criticism On His Promo,Where He Want To Be In Five Years,More.

Sicky

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reigns is of the Anoa'i lineage, that already makes him destined for greatness being of the same family as the Wild Samoans, Yokozuna and The Rock. None of them had the most stylistically complex repertoires in wrestling either, but they all made their marks, as will Reigns in due time. He's humble, he respects the craft and he's a student of it because he's grown up in it. That's why I believe in Roman Reigns.

#ROMANEMPIRE...trending worldwide.

When it comes to Raw potential there isn't a WWE superstar that has more Raw Potential than Roman Reigns, he has the look, he can wrestle, he can talk. The guy is improving a lot for someone who has been in wrestling for a short amount of time. Weather some people want to admit it or not Reigns is going to be big, he is related to the Rock, and Yokozuna and the Wild Samonas, the guy is going to be a huge success just with that alone.

The Roman Empire can conquer me anytime.

You and me both :hqhq:

*Censored* off limit he's ours!

Hey now, me you Limit and Lyriqz can share ;) can't deny them that now Jag! Afterall we're English, we're gentlemen!

The Roman Empire can conquer me anytime.

You and me both :hqhq:

*Censored* off limit he's ours!

Hey now, me you Limit and Lyriqz can share ;) can't deny them that now Jag! Afterall we're English, we're gentlemen!

I'M ASIAN, I EAT CURRY AND BLOW UP BUILDINGS SO *Censored* YOU, *Censored* ALL OF YOU

Not a fan of Reigns at all. In fact, I believe he receives way too much praise (how he was listed in the top 5 in-ring talents topic I'll never know), especially given how inferior he is compared to people around him (such as Rollins and Ambrose) as performers. That being said though, I did enjoy reading this interview. He has big aims, which is always good to see from newer guys. A bit of hunger and desire to reach the top can take you far, just as long as WWE see enough potential in you to back you. You also have to keep progressing, which to be fair to Reigns, he has been doing since his debut.

Not a fan of Reigns at all. In fact, I believe he receives way too much praise (how he was listed in the top 5 in-ring talents topic I'll never know), especially given how inferior he is compared to people around him (such as Rollins and Ambrose) as performers. That being said though, I did enjoy reading this interview. He has big aims, which is always good to see from newer guys. A bit of hunger and desire to reach the top can take you far, just as long as WWE see enough potential in you to back you. You also have to keep progressing, which to be fair to Reigns, he has been doing since his debut.

You say it like everyone thinks he belongs in the top 5 list. ONE person said that and everyone denounced it. The general consensus is that he is a great powerhouse, a great clutch, has the look of a star and has a bright future. Is that praise unjustified? Not in the slightest.

He gets more flack than he deserves. He's outshone both Rollins and Ambrose. Look at how bored and quiet the crowd are when they're in the ring, then listen to the pop Reigns gets when he enters. He's by far the most charismatic and exciting of the 3, imo.

People can't wait for the spear, Reigns is super explosive and people love it! Ambrose is much more rounded in the ring and that serves him well on the indies and it WILL serve him well in singles action, but in tag-team bouts Reigns is the clutch and thats what people wait for. As for Rollins, his style will serve him better in singles action too.

He gets way more praise than he gets flack.

On this forum? I dunno, I'd say he gets more flack.

"He's too green." Perhaps, but he's improving a lot.

"Can't wrestle." Seriously?

"Can't sell" That's just wrong.

"Can't talk" Can't he??? His words have more impact when he keeps it short and sweet. Though he does need to improve.

So what excuse is there for Rollins and Ambrose both being downright boring?

He gets way more praise than he gets flack.

On this forum? I dunno, I'd say he gets more flack.

"He's too green." Perhaps, but he's improving a lot.

"Can't wrestle." Seriously?

"Can't sell" That's just wrong.

"Can't talk" Can't he??? His words have more impact when he keeps it short and sweet. Though he does need to improve.

So what excuse is there for Rollins and Ambrose both being downright boring?

I gave you a reason.

You say it like everyone thinks he belongs in the top 5 list. ONE person said that and everyone denounced it. The general consensus is that he is a great powerhouse, a great clutch, has the look of a star and has a bright future. Is that praise unjustified? Not in the slightest.

And when exactly did I even hint at what you're saying? I said that he was wrongly listed there, which he was, even if it was just by one person. Not sure what you're getting at tbh.

A great powerhouse? Jumping the gun a bit there... what exactly makes him a great powerhouse? I'm not saying he's a bad powerhouse by any means, but a great one? Nah.

Archived