Roman ''Reign'' Talks Fan Criticism On His Promo,Where He Want To Be In Five Years,More.

Sicky

The Shield's debut last year:

“It was a literally a rush. Looking back at it I felt like I was so unprepared. The funny thing is that day they wanted us to come out during the Triple Threat Match, with literally riot shields. They gave us turtlenecks and stuff and it didn’t really fit us, so we made a few adjustments. We were the new guys so all the eyes were on us and they wanted to see what we were made of. After that match, after we walked through the curtain, it was high fives all around. From that day forward, the three of us made a pact that we are in this together and whatever happens, we do it together.”

Their entrance through the crowd:

“I don’t know if it was creative or us but once the idea popped, we immediately said yes. I think it was a little bit of both, but we jumped on it. It’s a part of us now and it’s good for the show. I think it’s something that makes the aisle seats ‘hot seats’ because people want to be on TV or see us walk down the stairs. It’s a special bond with the fans and I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

Fans saying he can't cut a promo:

“I’ve never been bothered about what a fan thinks. That’s their prerogative, that’s their opinion. Everybody can see what I am doing in ring, but people will still criticize me. I am a student of the game, so I’m working on things every day. If it’s not physical it’s mental and cutting promos is mental. Anytime I’m thinking about wrestling, I’m going to run thoughts through my head to improve myself in all areas.”

Becoming WWE Champion:

“In five years I want to be WWE Champion. It’s simple as that. If somebody else told you something else, they would be lying to you. I will be riding in a private plane called ‘Roman Air’ or ‘Roman Empire’. No matter what the plane is called, I will have gold around my waist.”

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rollins can't talk either.

Ambrose can talk/wrestle/sell

Rollins can wrestle/sell

Reigns can wrestle

Reigns can wrestle, but it isn't his strong point. Nor is talking on the mic either. It's his presence look and charisma that does it for him.

I love how he says that he's not bothered about what the fans think because they're right to have an opinion. Usually the most overused and annoying answer to that is "I don't care bout mah haterz blah blah blah, dey just jealous".

Nice interview. Roman seems really awesome. :)

I love how he says that he's not bothered about what the fans think because they're right to have an opinion. Usually the most overused and annoying answer to that is "I don't care bout mah haterz blah blah blah, dey just jealous".

Or stuff like "They don't wrestle on TV so obviously they don't know anything about wrestling, psshhhtt.."

"In five years I want to be WWE Champion. Its simple as that. If somebody else told you something else, they would be lying to you. I will be riding in a private plane called Roman Air or Roman Empire. No matter what the plane is called, I will have gold around my waist"

------------

I guess guys like Bryan, Colt, Punk, Cesaro, Hero are all liars then...... I dislike it when wrestlers say that, such an oldshcool mentality.

A.k.a The Miz. Thats literally what he's done since 2007.

Also @Lyriqz; Goldberg can do a backflip too

:lol: BUT I STILL HAVE HAIR! :D

Miz is exactly who I was thinking of lmao.

Miz is exactly who I was thinking of lmao.

I know you were lol! Thats the thing I like about Reigns in this interview, he's humble enough that he just plainly admits that he doesn't care about negative criticism, but Miz always whines about it having to called everyone "haters". Its the same thing mainstream music artists do. I'm not saying Miz hasn't improved though.

He can talk, guys, check his NXT stuff. IMO

^ I'll vouch for you. He can talk, very well. Super charismatic as well. Rollins, imo can talk as well but that's certainly not valid based on his time in WWE. Ambrose is the most well-rounded/complete package out of the three in my opinion.

He can talk as a heel...Which isn't really a plus considering you'd have to play both roles well. Tell me he cut a good promo as Leakee.....

Archived