AJ Lee in Hot Water Over Backstage Incident at "Tribute to the Troops"

.Sy™

But no one reported that you were dating your friend before you were spotted together at multiple public events.

Pictures, claims and now this. Isn't that enough evidence to come to a conclusion?

You didn't even adress my point about Dolph. No, it really isn't. This gets reported because they attend sporting events together and the internet WANTS them to be a couple. I swear, this will happen when AJ and/or Paige are seen with Ambrose/Rollins/Punk and/or Graves as well. It's just because these are couples the internet ships. They were together at a sporting events and not in a very couple-ish way. Claims? Sooo? Doesn't mean anything really. Konan got crazy for a while, now he's silent again. Noone believed Dykstra about his claims. Why? Because noone cares about him and didn't wanted to believe what was said. Now this: Yeah, now this. I already put my thought about this specific "report". It is a super easy way of generating clicks. Why would someone from outside WWE not mention names? Especially since it's been reported Punk was mad at officials for being upset with AJ. Erm...

Nah, it doesn't add up. It's a possibility, yes but it's not any sort of proof imo.

Rockstar vs Lyriqz > Cena vs Orton

:lol:

SO IM ORTON AMIRITE. ROCKSTAR U SO STALE

Yeah she was also spotted with Big E as well. The internet loved (iwc generalisations) Dolph so it would have made sense for them to want them two to be dating but did that ever come about? Did anyone report about that? Nope. This has nothing to do with the internet or fans, it just relies on a simple explanation. They're together a lot, from catering to sports events. AND Konnan whom of which has contact with the inside of the business. So what fans want has little bearing on the conclusion one can derive from the evidence. I'm not saying it's proof, I'm saying it's evidence. It's the likeliest of conclusions derived from the aforementioned evidence. Is it a possibility? Yes both ways. Is it 100% fact that they are dating? No, of course not. Until we get some sort of credible, indisputable evidence it's still up for debate and some will still question it, and rightly so.... I'm just saying it's likely that they are dating. That's all :)

I'M STALE, HOMIE? WELLLL HELLLOOOOOOOO MR NO REACTION, I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR RESTHOLDS TONIGHT

:P

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But no one reported that you were dating your friend before you were spotted together at multiple public events.

Pictures, claims and now this. Isn't that enough evidence to come to a conclusion?

You didn't even adress my point about Dolph. No, it really isn't. This gets reported because they attend sporting events together and the internet WANTS them to be a couple. I swear, this will happen when AJ and/or Paige are seen with Ambrose/Rollins/Punk and/or Graves as well. It's just because these are couples the internet ships. They were together at a sporting events and not in a very couple-ish way. Claims? Sooo? Doesn't mean anything really. Konan got crazy for a while, now he's silent again. Noone believed Dykstra about his claims. Why? Because noone cares about him and didn't wanted to believe what was said. Now this: Yeah, now this. I already put my thought about this specific "report". It is a super easy way of generating clicks. Why would someone from outside WWE not mention names? Especially since it's been reported Punk was mad at officials for being upset with AJ. Erm...

Nah, it doesn't add up. It's a possibility, yes but it's not any sort of proof imo.

Rockstar vs Lyriqz > Cena vs Orton

:lol:

SO IM ORTON AMIRITE. ROCKSTAR U SO STALE

Yeah she was also spotted with Big E as well. The internet loved (iwc generalisations) Dolph so it would have made sense for them to want them two to be dating but did that ever come about? Did anyone report about that? Nope. This has nothing to do with the internet or fans, it just relies on a simple explanation. They're together a lot, from catering to sports events. AND Konnan whom of which has contact with the inside of the business. So what fans want has little bearing on the conclusion one can derive from the evidence. I'm not saying it's proof, I'm saying it's evidence. It's the likeliest of conclusions derived from the aforementioned evidence. Is it a possibility? Yes both ways. Is it 100% fact that they are dating? No, of course not. Until we get some sort of credible, indisputable evidence it's still up for debate and some will still question it, and rightly so.... I'm just saying it's likely that they are dating. That's all :)

I'M STALE, HOMIE? WELLLL HELLLOOOOOOOO MR NO REACTION, I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR RESTHOLDS TONIGHT

:P

Big E and AJ's joking relationship is beloved though, it's not something fans wanted to have as a real thing imo. At least that's how I perceived it. Dolph isn't really that beloved anymore. He used to be but he's kinda 60/40 over the last 12-18 months or so. Yes, Konan is a somewhat credible source but so are other former wrestlers. However, depending on what they say, people will brush it off because it's not something they want to hear. If it's something a lot of people are into, like Punk and AJ dating, the broad masses will be more open to rumors about it and reporting about that matter is more worthwhile because it's a topic of interest thus creating more clicks. I definetly see your point, I didn't mean to come across as 100% certain that they're NOT dating, this, Konan and the sport event stuff just aren't really things that make it SUPER likely. If I was a former WWE employee and wanted some attention I'd say something the people wanna hear about too, you know? :D

Like you said, it could be both, I just don't think it's that likely. However, mainly I don't believe THIS report. Like I said, even if they were, I doubt she'd behave like that.

B-BUT MY NAME... IS RANDY... ORTON... *taps out to black preacher voice*

Yo, if they are legit dating, he had AJ and Maria.

*Censored*, why do I like that guy again? >:0

AJ, Maria, Lita, Beth, Traci Brooks, im sure there are alot more im forgetting.

I think Daffney too.

Oh and let's not forget about Colt.

Well, this is awkward. AJ is by far the most over of the Divas and punishing her by featuring her less will just take away the only reason some fans give a crap about Diva matches. But they will no doubt punish her.

Silver lining, Summer Rae might take her spot as top heel Diva. She's nowhere near as over as AJ, but if given the opportunity she can definently establish herself.

Lol, that bitch really is crazy. Take the title off of her.

Well, this is awkward. AJ is by far the most over of the Divas and punishing her by featuring her less will just take away the only reason some fans give a crap about Diva matches. But they will no doubt punish her.

Silver lining, Summer Rae might take her spot as top heel Diva. She's nowhere near as over as AJ, but if given the opportunity she can definently establish herself.

Completely agree and hope it does happen.

Yo, if they are legit dating, he had AJ and Maria.

*Censored*, why do I like that guy again? >:0

AJ, Maria, Lita, Beth, Traci Brooks, im sure there are alot more im forgetting.

I think Daffney too.

Oh and let's not forget about Colt.

Colts my favorite of all of the relationships.

LOL at this thread turning into a hilarious Are-They-Dating-Or-Not debate. :lol: Anyway, Punk sure is a lucky mother*censored*er.

Look on the bright side, even if she loses the Title for this, at least it would be to Natalya and not one of the Bellas.

That's true. I don't like Natalya that much, but I'd still rather want to see her with the title than any of the other divas (even though Brie has improved a lot).

AJ has been booked terribly over the past couple of weeks, even though she's gets the loudest reactions and is the only reason people even give a crap about divas matches. It'd suck if they depushed her even more by taking the title off her. And from what I've seen on RAW/SD!, Summer Rae is overrated (in-ring).

If true, off-screen incidents should be settled off-screen. There's no reason to make the fans suffer by discounting their entertainment (AJ, in this case), just because a minor backstage incident took place (okay, MAYBE a little more than that) off-screen. Just have 'em 'bury the hatchet', hug it out or some shit. Off-screen actions and on-screen consequences shouldn't correlate.

If AJ loses the belt, I don't think it would be over this. WWE would probably want to have Nattie's win on Total Divas so it can be a big part of the new season, which would air during the RTWM. That's IF she loses. I don't really know if this would effect anything on screen. I remember when Punk himself backhanded that fan last year and everyone was sure he'd drop the belt to Ryback at HIAC and he went on to hold it for like 3 more months.

I might just be giving them the benefit of the doubt, anyway. I have no idea.

Archived