AJ Lee in Hot Water Over Backstage Incident at "Tribute to the Troops"

.Sy™

Reigning WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee is reportedly in hot water with WWE management after "causing a scene" at last Wednesday's Tribute to the Troops event in Pierce County, Washington.

Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer disclosed in a podcast (posted Sunday morning on F4WOnline.com) that Lee saw NBC personality Michelle Beadle (who was on hand hosting the event) chatting with CM Punk backstage at the event and "freaked out." More specifically, Lee threw an obscenity-laced tirade at the popular television personality.

Meltzer says that a lot of people in the company were very embarrassed and angry at Lee over the incident, mainly for "coming off like her character in real life, and not in a good way." She is expected to be disciplined for her behavior.

A message Beadle posted the following day on Twitter appears to allude to the situation.

?

@MichelleDBeadle

Lost another friend to CGFN....crazy girlfriend neutering. It's real people. Check your buddies. Affects everyone.

Meltzer noted that Punk is very upset with company officials over the matter. A message Punk posted Thursday evening on Twitter appears to allude to the situation.

@CMPunk

It's difficult to always try to do business the proper way with a company that refuses to practice the same standards.

If this turns out to be true, AJ may lose the Divas Title tonight. :shift:

UPDATE:

We noted earlier today that Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer reported a backstage incident took place between Michelle Beadle and AJ Lee during WWE's Tribute to the Troops taping, during which AJ Lee allegedly "lost it" following a conversation Beadle had with Lee's real life boy friend, CM Punk.

In an update on this developing story, conflicting information has been reported by PWInsider.com, as the site claims the backstage incident did not take place during a conversation between Punk and Beadle, but rather after the conversation.

The report notes AJ Lee did not approach Michelle Beadle to due jealousy, but rather Punk was allegedly upset with a disrespectful tone Beadle took with him, so Lee approached Beadle and told her not to talk to her boyfriend like that or there would be a problem.

A source noted to PWInsider that Lee did not raise her voice or yell at Beadle in anyway, and those Wrestling Observer reports are erroneous.

"Anyone who said that is a liar," said the wrestler to PWInsider, who spoke under the condition of anonymity.

PWInsider has corroborated, however, that since Beadle is a celebrity, there is heat on Lee over the ordeal. The same wrestler remarked, "Celebs are untouchable in the backstage scene. WWE wants them more than they need any wrestler, so automatically, the wrestler is going to be wrong here, even when [Lee] isn't really."

Credit: WrestleZone.com

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/438561-update-more-backstage-details-on-the-incident-between-michelle-beadle-aj-lee

Michelle Beadle took to her Twitter account moments ago to respond to the reports of her altercation with WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee. Here is what she wrote:

"Once and once only: I've known CM Punk for years. Considered him a friend. When I saw him at the arena, I said 'hey f&$?face'. The exact same way I talk to everyone. His girlfriend was no where near this. And I kept walking along with my assistant and two members of WWE PR. Next thing I know, I'm being yelled at. I honestly thought it was a joke. Period. The event went on and it was amazing. So I hope we can move on from this ridiculously lame 'story.' As for the crazies, BLOCKED! And Happy freaking Holidays!!!Now I'm headed out to do Sunday things, you f- faces. Mwahahahahhahaha"

As noted earlier, WWE officials are currently working on Damage control on this matter.

Credit: PwPix.net

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/389160628.php

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read that earlier, I'm calling bullshit. I don't even believe all those tumblr shipping idiots that they're together and even if they are, I HIGHLY doubt that she'd flip out just 'cause she's seing his bf talk with another woman. Typical dirtsheet behavior, mixing overexegarrated storyline content with overrushed real life assumptions. Who's to say the tweet really was about Punk/AJ? Could be anything. There's NO confirmation Punk and AJ are dating, the internet jumped on it, dirtsheets capitalize.

Read that earlier, I'm calling bullshit. I don't even believe all those tumblr shipping idiots that they're together and even if they are, I HIGHLY doubt that she'd flip out just 'cause she's seing his bf talk with another woman. Typical dirtsheet behavior, mixing overexegarrated storyline content with overrushed real life assumptions. Who's to say the tweet really was about Punk/AJ? Could be anything. There's NO confirmation Punk and AJ are dating, the internet jumped on it, dirtsheets capitalize.

They're together.

They're together.

Proof?

SHE WOULDN'T GO TO A CUBS GAME IF THEY WEREN'T DATING.

They're together.
Proof?

Pictures of them together nearly everywhere they go. Add that with Konnan saying they are an item as well. The simplest explanation is the most likeliest conclusion.

They're together.
Proof?

Pictures of them together nearly everywhere they go. Add that with Konnan saying they are an item as well. The simplest explanation is the most likeliest answer.

So Dolph and AJ were together as well then? And is there even more stuff than them going to sport events? 'Cause you know, I have friends for sport events too and I am not dating them.

They're together.
Proof?

Pictures of them together nearly everywhere they go. Add that with Konnan saying they are an item as well. The simplest explanation is the most likeliest answer.

So Dolph and AJ were together as well then? And is there even more stuff than them going to sport events? 'Cause you know, I have friends for sport events too and I am not dating them.

But no one reported that you were dating your friend before you were spotted together at multiple public events.

Pictures, claims and now this. Isn't that enough evidence to come to a conclusion?

Except there were lots of pics of Lita and Punk being together in many different setting and kissing and stuff.

Not before. After it was disclosed. In the early days no one believed it and put it down to "typical bs dirtsheets". DS get a lot of flack, a lot of it's deserved but this imo is just saying it for the sake of saying "typical bs dirtsheets".

But no one reported that you were dating your friend before you were spotted together at multiple public events.

Pictures, claims and now this. Isn't that enough evidence to come to a conclusion?

You didn't even adress my point about Dolph. :(

No, it really isn't. This gets reported because they attend sporting events together and the internet WANTS them to be a couple. I swear, this will happen when AJ and/or Paige are seen with Ambrose/Rollins/Punk and/or Graves as well. It's just because these are couples the internet ships.

They were together at a sporting events and not in a very couple-ish way. At least the ones we know of. Claims? Sooo? Doesn't mean anything, really. Konan got crazy for a while, now he's silent again. Noone believed Dykstra about his claims about worker. Why? Because noone cares about him and didn't wanted to believe what was said.

Yeah, now this. I already put my thought about this specific "report". It is a super easy way of generating clicks. Why would someone from outside WWE not mention names? Especially since it's been reported Punk was mad at officials for being upset with AJ and seemingly didn't put any sort of pressure on her for the incident. Nah, it doesn't add up. It's a possibility, yes but it's not any sort of proof imo.

Rockstar vs Lyriqz > Cena vs Orton

:lol:

SO IM ORTON AMIRITE. ROCKSTAR U SO STALE

Archived